Chapter 3

Ok little A/N I NEED to know who the godly parent is after this chapter. Also I know this is long over due so I'm writing tonight even though I'm not supposed too...shhh! And I'm not going to get you and Will together super fast, it will take time. Anyways here ya go!

Will's POV:
"N-Nico?" (Y/N) said. She tried to sit up and yelped. I helped her down. "No getting up. You're severely injured. At least your torso is." I say to her once she's laying down again. "S-so wh-where a-am I-I?" She seemed so little and scared. "Your at-" I began but was cut off by Nico. "Your at Camp Half-Blood. I brought you here. Do you remember any of that?" He questioned. "I-I th-thought i-It w-was a-a d-dream." (Y/N) said and began to tear up. "Don't worry. You'll be safer here. Plus you'll have family." I say, stupidly thinking she didn't have family. "I-I h-have a-a m-mom." She replied. 'Okay so her Godly parent is her dad' I thought to myself. "You should get some sleep," I say to her. "Youve gone through a lot. Your body is healing. Oh but take this!" I handed her a glass of nectar. She took it questioningly(Idk if thats a word but screw it. It is now!)but she drank it and then passed out. 'Shes cute when she sleeps.' I think. 'NO!! YOU CAN'T LIKE HER YOU BARLEY KNOW HER!' I mentally scold myself. 'Gosh darn it. This is going to end badly I just know it.'

Sorry it's so short but I promise 2 more this  week ok? Ok. And remember tell me who the godly parent is; Posiedon or Hades. Zues doesn't work because then you'd be his aunt.
-Hanji