Chapter 5 part 1

This was inspired by mariana-sm. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Nico POV
Oh My gods! I have a new sister! I'm a little worried about her though. I mean it's her first day and she just got out of the infirmary. "Okay I want (Y/N) and Nico to get the flag. I'll guard the flag, now everyone else scatter around and take defense from farther away." Percy says. Now that (Y/N) also has to get the flag with me I need to make sure she's safe. (Nicos going to be an over protective big bro) Chiron blows the conch and I lead (Y/N) to the flag. On the way we encounter some people from the red team. Once I clear away from them I can't find (Y/N). I run around frantically trying to find her. After a while I decide to get the flag.

Your POV
Nico and I were just battling some of the other campers when I felt a hand slip around my waist and pull me away from there. I'm picked up and dragged away. Finally I get put down so I can look at my kidnapper and it's Will? "Hey." He says. "Hey let me get the flag!" I whine. "I'm not letting you go that easily. Even if you're new." I growl. I hear a voice in my head saying: Go into the shadows and think of the flag. You'll get there through the shadows. Trust me. So I move to the shadows and think about the flag and when I open my eyes I'm right next to the flag. The voice speaks again: Now think of you're flag. I step into the shadows once more and think of the blue flag and I open my eyes and surely I'm back on my side with the red flag. I feel dizzy and tired though. Everyone on my team cheers and I see Will. "You cheated." He stated. "No I didn't. I simply used the shadows to move." I reply. "Y-You shadow travled?!" He yells. "I guess, if that's what you want to call it." "(Y/N) That's not safe to do! You're brother almost died doing that!!!!" He screams at me. I feel like I'm about to be sick or cry, but I won't let him see me like that. "I'm sorry." I say "I didn't know that. I just heard a voice in my head telling me to do it." He looks at me with sympathy. "It's okay, but from now on only use it in emergencies and when you have lots of energy." He says and then hugs me. I hug him back and I start to feel my legs giving out. I put all my weight on him and I guess he notices because then he picks me up and carries me to my cabin. "Thanks" I say sleepily. "No problem" He says back. He puts me down and I go into my cabin and sleep.

So this is just capture the flag. I would make it longer, but I've got swim. Anyways, I should be able to publish more now because I'm going into testing, which gives me not a lot of homework. Thanks so much for reading! Bye!!