Chapter: 20

Hi readers (if i still have any lol)! It's been a year since I've updated which I know I said I wouldn't do but ya know life happens. Anyways I might update this book more I may not. I don't want to give any false hope or promises, but I'm updating tonight so yeah! Thanks for all the reads and I think I have some ideas for how I want this story to go now so yeah! But also please comment ideas that you guys have for this story because it really helps (plus I love reading them)!! Anyways here's the chapter that took a year to publish!

——————

Will's POV:

3 months 23 days and 17 hours. That's  how long she's been gone. Leo and I have been looking endlessly for her. But today we found (Y/N). She was in some basement surrounded by mist and monsters. Leo helped fight off monsters while I got her. And oh my god. She looked so much worse than I imagined. I decided I would wait for Leo to try and get the chains off. I quickly got to work on the many wounds that covered her body. She was only awake for part of it and quickly passed out. Eventually Leo joined me and got her unchained. I carried her out and to the hotel. We were going to head back to camp tomorrow. The quest was unsuccessful, but at least we got the beautiful (Y/N) back. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up and my head wasn't pounding as it normally did. I didn't feel cold and uncomfortable. Instead I felt warm and clean. I sat up the best I could and realized I was in a bed. In a nice bright hotel room. Pretty much my entire body was covered in bandages. I started laughing. I couldn't help it.

"Whatcha laughing about?" A voice said from around the corner. I immediately recognized it as Wills.

"WILL!!!" I screamed his name. I didn't care if Leo knew we were dating or if someone in a room next door was bothered by it. Will is here. This is real. I hope. Is this not real? Is this just some sick twisted dream? Am I still in that basement? Am I still a prisoner? I decide to shake the thoughts because even if this isn't real I'm still seeing Will. He laughs at my reaction but comes around the corner with a big plate of food Andy sits next to me on the bed. He makes me eat the most amazing pancakes I've ever tasted. "Thank you Will. You're amazing!" And without thinking about it, I kiss him.

"What the hell?!" Leo saw the two of us and was shocked. Well not completely shocked because Will had been pretty obvious about it while I was gone.

"Please don't tell Nico!!!" Will begs Leo to keep this between the 3 of us, but everyone know that Leo can't keep a secret so Nico will end up finding out.

"Ok...I won't. But we have to go back to camp. Like right now. We've been here way too long already and monsters probably already know that we're here." He explained to us. The boys start packing all the supplies and Will helps me up.

Suddenly the door to the room is broken down and a woman walks in. We were trapped. I held onto Will and grabbed Leo's hand and did what everyone told me not to do. I tried shadow travel.