Chapter 8

Sorry couldn't update again the other day. But I'm updating today!
Sorry to keep you waiting.

Will POV
We both lean in to kiss but then Percy (weren't expecting that were you?) comes out of the water and soaks us both. (Y/N) screams and holds me tighter. I laugh silently pulling her closer to me (if that's even possible) and try to help her be warmer. She is shivering so much. "Really Percy!!!!" I scream at him. "Sorry, I didn't know you were there." He said. "Whatever." I reply. Then I stand up holding (Y/N) and walk back to her cabin. I realize that Nico would be mad if (Y/N) was with me this late. Soon she falls asleep. I realize Nico would be mad if (Y/N) was with me. I sneak I to the cabin as quietly as possibly and put her down on her bed. I sneak out just as silent. Then I take off sprinting back to my cabin. I get in and collapse into my bed. I catch my breath and then take a shower, change, and then go to sleep.

~next morning~

Nicos POV
I wake up and see (Y/N) in her bed in her clothes from yesterday. I go to wake her up,but realize her clothes are wet. Confused I find clothes for her, and wake her up. "Huh?" She asks confused. "Hey. I'm sorry about yesterday, but I'm serious about Will. Now go take a shower and get into dry clothes." I order. She obeys and when she's dressed we go to breakfast. "So (Y/N) what would you like to do today?" I ask. "Can you teach me to use my powers???" She asks eagerly."I guess..." I reply. "YAY!!! OH MY GODS I LOVE YOU!!!!!" (Y/N) yells and hugs me. I laugh and hug her back. "I have to sword fight with Percy and Jason,but after that I'll help you. Meet me in the forest in an hour ok?" "Got it" she says.

~One hour later~

Your POV
It was an hour so I go into the forest to meet up with Nico. I walk inside and walk around looking for him. Soon I loose my way and can't get out. I loose track of time and start to get scared. I no longer see any light. I start to hear the growls of monsters. I climb a tree in hopes of escaping death.

Ugh. Once again it's short and a cliffhanger but hey it's a 3 day weekend. If I get some inspiration I'll update again this weekend.