Chapter 12

So, I think I might be back. I've been feeling a lot more inspired. The updates may be slow though. I put that video at the top because I think it's really cool. I have swimmers ear, so now swim for a while. Anyways, I wanted to make a new chapter for you guys. So here ya go.

Your POV
Finally Will returns. The darkness goes away. The voices quite a little and I feel calm. "Hey (Y/N) I've been thinking, I really like you. And I know that I've fallen for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "As long as you never leave my side." I reply barely above a whisper. "This is so great!!!" Will exclaims. We spend hours in the infirmary talking until, "I'm going to get you some dinner. I'll be right back." Will says. Leaving me. The darkness returns. The voices get louder than before and suddenly don't feel like before. I can't sense the outside. I start panicking and screaming and crying. I feel so many minutes, possibly hours go by without any stop. I bang on the dark walls and scream until my voice goes away and all I can do is cry. Then I just cry and wait for it to end.

~timeskip~

It's been hours. I can tell. There has been nothing. I can't speak and I can no longer cry. I have no energy to bang on the walls. My body stings and I can feel blood trickle out of my body. Finally I do the only thing that I can think of. I shadow travel to Will.

Wills POV
I come back with (Y/N)'s food and she's not there. I start panicking. I have the whole camp search for her. Nobody can find her. I start to really freak out. Then 8 hours later she shows up. Bloody. Pale. And afraid. Are what I would use to describe her. I quickly rush her to the infirmary. I heal her and then wait. I wait until she wakes up.

Okay, really short chapter. But I wanted to get it out. Anyways, I started my one shot book. I started with a Will x reader. I'd like to thank all of you. You guys are amazing.