Chapter 7

Your POV
Oh gods I just told Will I like him!!! He must think I'm a complete weirdo. Ugh!!!! WHY ME?!?! I groan and of course Nico and 2 of his friends walk in. "Uhh...hey (Y/N) you okay?" Nico asks. "Yeah, just some, uh.. nevermind. Who are these people?" I ask pointing at the 2 other boys. "Percy Jackson at your service" One of the boys says bowing down dramatically. I laugh. "And I am Jason Grace. I'm not as weird as fishboy." The other says. "Well I think he's funny." I say with a smile. "See!! I knew she'd like me more!!!!!" Percy says. "That's not true yet. We need to ask her. Who do you like better? Me or Percy?" Jason asks. "Well I have to say Percy." I say. Then Nico pushes them out and locks the door. "YOU CANNOT LIKE PERCY!!!!" Nico screams at me. "Ok..ok..i dont. I like someone else..." I say and cover my mouth. He's going to ask who!!! "Who?" He asks. "Uhhh....will" I mumble. "Who?" He says his face turning red with anger. "WILL" I scream. "YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM!! I DATED HIM! HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!" Nico yells. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!" I yell. Tears stream down my face as I run out of the cabin not caring where I was going until, I looked up and saw I was at the infirmary. I ran to Will and cried into his chest. He just stood there silently hugging  me and rubbing my back. When I was finally done crying he asked, "What's wrong?" I sniffle. "N-Nico won't let me like the boy I like." I say. "I'll talk to him later okay? For now do you want to go to the beach? I could use a break from here." He says. "S-sure." I reply. "Okay, c'mon." He says taking my hand leading me to the beach. We get there and he sits down. I sit down next to him. "No no no." Will says. Then he moves me so Im sitting on his lap. I blush. "Uhhh..." "I'm here to make you feel better. Now look at the horizon." He orders. I obey and the sunset is amazing! "It-It's amazing!" I exclaim. "I thought you'd like it." "Like it? I love It! Thank you Will!" I wrap my arms around him hugging him. I breathe in his scent. "You're very welcome." He says. I start to cry again. "What's wrong?" He asks. "It just reminds me of something my mom and I used to do, b-but now she's d-d-dead." I sob. "I'm so sorry." He comforts me for what seems like forever. Then I look up, now done crying. He wipes the tears off my face. I look into his eyes. Gods those eyes. I feel like the skys the limit and like I'm drowning in them. We both lean in to kiss but....

Hahaha!! Leaving a cliffhanger because I'm mean,but don't worry later today I'll write more. What do you thinks going to happen?