Chapter 11

Ok, so In not exactly back, but I just wanted this one chapter to get out. I'd like to say thanks to @MelodieSolace and @SarcasticSean for 1, supporting me and 2, giving me the idea for this chapter. Thanks Guys!

Your POV
Why is everything so dark? I think. I look around and see nothing, but when I start to feel around, I can feel walls. Then the voices start. They whisper things like You're useless. Nobody would care if you died. And other things like that. They also whisper worries and my fears. I start to feel claustrophobic and feel as if air is running out. I feel the tears run down my cheeks. I search for an exit or a way to make the words stop, but I can't. I scream for help. Nothing. I feel a burning pain in my chest and feel spiders and bees and other bugs all over me. Every fear I've ever had, starts to feel real. I scream and claw at the "walls". All the voices get louder and louder and I can't make them stop. I scream and scream, but that only makes them louder. Finally I see a light. I try to move to it, but I cant. It gets closer. I start to make out the shape. It's Will Solace. The voices don't stop or quiet down, but I calm down. His presence calms me. "Hey (Y/N). How do you feel?" He asks. My voice raw from all my screaming and face wet with tears I try to reply, but can't. "It's okay. You got really hurt. Just relax" He says and pushes some of my hair out of my face. As soon as he touches me I feel safe and warm. Like Im back at home, when things were good. I start to relax, allowing my walls to come down for this boy. "There you go (Y/N) just relax." He puts both of his hands on my torso and all the sudden I feel a rush of warmth and happiness surge through my body. Then it's all gone. Then the voices get louder and louder and the light disappears and I watch as the blonde not walks out until Im back in that black room, with no escape other than Will Solace.

Sorry, this is so bad. I just thought, maybe I'd start with getting you and him together. Ideas are always welcome even though I might not update right away. But wow, 1K reads!!! Im so happy! That is truly amazing. I never thought I'd make it to 100. Thanks guys. You are truly amazing.