Chapter 16

Hey guys! I'm back! So whomever decides to come back and read this that's great and thank you. Just to let you know updates will be once a week probably. Thank you for being so supportive when I decided to put the book on hold.

Wills POV
We all woke up and went to breakfast. (Y/N) isn't eating...I should make her, but I don't want her to get mad....
"Will, are you ok?" (Y/N) asks me.
"Yes of course. Are you?" I respond. "Y-yeah" she responds.
I don't believe her at all, but I'll let her think I do. She and Nico are terrible lairs. It's funny they don't know it.
"Hey guys let's get going.  I have a girlfriend to get back to." Leo says.
We pay and start walking again. "Where exactly are we going?" (Y/N) asks.
"To the nearest airport. We have to go to London." Leo replies.
(Y/N) becomes deathly pale. "A-an a-airport?" She asks worridly.
"Yeah. Did I not make that clear?" Leo says stupidly.
I grab her hand. I guess she's scared of planes or heights or something. (Y/N) squeezes it. "Its going to be ok. I'll sit with you. Nothing bad will happen. I mean I am Zues' favorite grandson." I whisper in her ear, hoping to calm her down.
She stops squeezing my hand, but doesn't let go of me. She laughs half heartedly. I smile.
"Hey guys let's get a cab." Leo offers. "Ok." After a while we finally get one to come to us. We get in and ask for it to take us to the nearest airport.

~the airport~

(Y/N) seems absolutely terrified. She won't let go of me and is shaking. I think she might have a panic attack. I whisper sweet nothings into her ear in hopes that she'll calm down.  But it fails. "(Y/N) do wanna get coffee? I'll pay," I offer.

"Y-yeah sure," she replied.

My plan is to slip a sedative into her coffee so it'll be easier to handle her on the flight. We walk over to a nearby coffee kiosk I just get a black coffee.

(Y/N) orders (F/D) and seems to have calmed down a little. She actually seems excited to get coffee.

I pay and then we wait for them. When I hear them call our names I tell (Y/N) to stay put while I get them. I walk over and unnoticeably put the sedative in hers. Then I walk back over and give it to her.

She takes a sip. "Yummy! Thanks Will!!" Soon she finishes it. Then not 5 minutes after she passes out.

I carry her back to Leo.

"Oh thank gods you fixed the problem. I thought she was going to have a heart attack or something," Leo says once I arrive.

"NOW BORDING FLIGHT 308. NON-STOP TO LONDON!"

We board the plane and I put (Y/N) down. Gosh, I hope she doesn't wake up soon...

Then plane takes off.