Chapter 14

Hey, sorry it's been so long. Busy life. So, my school starts up soon so this may be the last update for quite some time. Anyways, sorry it's taken so long. Here you go.

Your POV
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN (Y/N)?!?!" Nico screams. "I've been at the infirmary. I'm sorry if I scared you. I overused some of my powers. I'm sorry, but Im tired. Can I please go to sleep?" I ask. "Not until you tell us why you and Will kissed." Nicos friend Jason says. "He kissed me!! I didn't start it!! I kissed back so I wouldn't hurt his feelings!!" I pretty much yelled. "But you like him (Y/N), so that's why you kissed him back. You're saying you didn't want to hurt his feelings because you know Nico doesn't approve of you and Will." Percy says. How the hell did he get into my mind?! Nico suddenly gets very mad and storms out. Jason and Percy follow him, leaving me alone. I get up and turn off the light. I change into some undershorts, and a black t-shirt. Then I flop into my bunk and pass out.

~next morning~

I wake and look around, checking that Nico came back. I see him and then look out side. Everyone is at breakfast, so I wake up Nico and head outside with him, after changing of course. We sit and eat in silence. Once I finish I start to get up, but then Nico says, "Where do you think you're going (Y/N)? You're staying with me all day." I sigh and sit back down. Why does Nico hate Will so much?? I mean I know they dated, but what made Nico be so cold to him... I'm snapped out of my thoughts becuase Nico is screaming at me to get up. I obey and walk around with him. We go to the archery range, we practice sword fighting, and climb the lava wall. I won, because of how small I am, which made it easier for me to maneuver around everything. Soon dinner rolls around and Nico and I eat in scilence once again. After dinner he drags me to the campfire. He makes me sit next to him and sit through the entire thing. Then at the very end the horse man thing, Chiron announces that there will be a quest to find and bring back Hera's husband, Zeus. "And I have chosen the lucky campers  myself. (Y/N) (L/N), Will Solace, and Leo Valdez, will go on this quest. You leave at 5 am tomorrow. Go pack and rest. You'll need it." Chiron says. I'm scared to go on my first quest, but happy that Will is going too. I walk back to my cabin and pack. I figure Will is bringing medical supplies so I only bring a little ambrosia and nectar. Once thats done, I take a shower, get into my pajamas and pass out on my bed. 

So, I tried to make this longish. I'd like to make chapters longer, but don't have enough concentration to do so. I'm trying to get more into this book and I'd like to say thanks to all my readers. It's 2 am here, so yeah...anyways always feel free to comment any suggestions or PM me. Chances are I'll get back to you. Bye guys!! 🙂