Chapter 18

Will POV

The plane finally lands and (Y/N) is still out. I carry her off the plane and Leo follows. We get into a taxi and head to this super fancy hotel. We get some room service and then Leo passes out, I guess the jet lag got to him.  Suddenly (Y/N) starts to wake up.

"W-Where am I?" (Y/N) mumbles sleepily.

"We're at the hotel. We landed about 3 hours ago. And Leo passed out....." I sort of imply that now would be the time to act all coupley. We make out until we both decide to watch a movie and sleep. (Y/N) passed out cuddled up to me with her head on my chest. She's so cute.

In the morning Leo takes us wherever we need to go and the quest goes by smoothly. We head home a couple days later. When we finally get back to camp (Y/N) goes straight to her cabin to sleep. I swear, that girl could sleep for like 10 years straight and wake up and still be tired.

~couple days later~

Will POV

I've been working in the infirmary all day. I haven't seen (Y/N) in a while... I think to myself. I decide to go check on her. I walk to her cabin and knock.

No answer.

Huh that's odd. I walk in and see her laying on the floor. She's in a pool of her own blood from a gash on her leg. Where did she get that?! She looks pale. I place my hand gently on her forehead. She's got a raging fever!! The gash on her leg also looks infected... I pick her up and run to the infirmary. A couple of my siblings join me and we all try to help nurse her back to health.

Your POV

I woke up and was in the infirmary. I don't remember coming here. I feel so sick and my leg is aching. I got it cut during capture the flag the other day, but I didn't think it was important.

Will comes walking over. "Thank the gods you're awake!! I was so worried!!!"

He gives me some nectar and ambrosia. I start to feel a little better. Then he gives me some soup and then orders me to sleep. I gladly accept and almost immediately fall into a dreamless sleep.