Chapter 10

Nico POV
"Will, please help." I say as right before he walks into his cabin. He turns around with a worried expression on his face. "What is Nico?" He says kinda coldly. "(Y/N) isn't waking up a-and is dying. I can feel it." I say, stuttering a little. "Hand her to me." He replies. I reluctantly obey and hand  (Y/N) over to him carefully. He takes her and we both quickly walk into the infirmary. He walks into a room and I try to follow in, but they won't let me. I scream and kick until someone sticks something in my arm. I start to feel really drowsy and then I pass out.

Will POV
I take (Y/N) into one of the private rooms in the back so that way I can't be bothered while working on her. I hear Nico screaming, but I can't let him in. I take a good scan of  (Y/N)'s body and decide that she'll need to go into immediate surgery beacause one of her lungs is starting to collapse. I quickly get ready, and so do 3 of my other siblings.

~Timeskip brought to you by 3rd place in a 200 freestyle relay~

Finally after an hour of pretty much bringing (Y/N) back from the dead, I finish. I clean up the small mess and head over to the Hades cabin. Nico, awake once again, is pacing around his cabin. I go inside. He runs over. "OH MY GODS WILL IS SHE OKAY?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!?!?!" He screams in my face. "Calm down. Everything is fine. She's ok now. She just needs a lot of rest. You'll be able to see her tomorrow." I say calmly. "Tomorrow?!?!? She's my sister!!!! I should see her now!!!!!!" He yells. "You've gotta wait. I'm sorry. But Jason is looking for you. Why don't you see what he wants." I say to him. "Fine." He says very grumpily. I sigh and head back to  (Y/N). Why does she have to be so amazing?

Sorry for not updating but school's out. I'm currently at a swim meet so yeah...anyways I don't really have anymore ideas so I'm going to need help from you guys if you don't mind. Also, I'm thinking of starting a new Heros of Olympus x reader one shot book. So I'll tell you guys if and when I do so if you want to you can check it out. Please comment and give me ideas for what next.