This bitch this bitch.

I walked in to the apartment to deshod and ashy making out on the couch. I slammed the door really hard making both of the jump. 

"oops my bad did I scary you all? "I said giggling.

"He'll yea!!!" said deshod  But did you get it? ... the piercing?. deshod said slightly pushing ashy away.

"haha sure did"

"um I don't see any thing pierced.. what the fuck did you piece?  Ashy asked.

"Firstly you finna stop talkin tuh me like you fuckin crazy secondly trust and believe your man WILL find out tonight" said walking off with attitude. 

"Deshod what the fuck is she talking about! !! you fuckin her??"

"Noo bae  she got her clit pierced and we was just talking bout it .she just said that cause. ... we'll YOU know she don't like you. "

"IDONT GIVE A FUCK ! I don't like ha hoe ass  either" she yelled pissing me off.

"HOE? HOE? bitch I don't fuckin know you and you sholl don't know be you stank pussy ass bitch.  I yelled running out the room while deshod held me back from behind. "get ha out my house now deshod!"  

"Yo house? " I know you don't like ha but this ain't just to house"

"GET HER OUT OR I WILL!  "

we stood their staring . Me and ashy staring at deshod and deshod staring at me.

"come on bae let's go deshod said holding her hand give me a mean stair as the walked out the door.

I will not be disrespected where I lay my fuckin head .Not at all.