Alone.

I cried holding ms.daye . I was so scared I was shaking.

"what am I going to do now?  "I..I  don't have a job Imma have to quit school....  and I don't even know who the father is." I said trying to talk through my sobbing.

"you have No clue?"ms.daye asked

"I mean.... It's between this nigga J..josh and and my roommate deshod.

  "You mean to tell me you had sex with two guys unprotected! "

I looked down covering my face in shame. 

  "ms. don't judge me okay. "

   "shiiiit some body needs to!!! look baby,I'm not judging you but it's time you grow up and learn some responsibility.  you can't go the rest of your life asking" what am I gon do" you need to say This is what I'm gon do" and what you got do is grow up and take care of this child"

   "But I can't handle a child right now...."

   "lil girl  I had my first child when I was 15 years old.  if I can do it you can." just pray baby... just pray.". now I gotta get back to work but if you need anything and I mean anything you call me. she said holding my hand as I walked her to the door.

  "thank you so much..."I said hugging her.

   I watched her walk to her car.

As I walked back in said I shut the door and slid down it slowly and crying.

I guess I'll call deshod and tell him I'm at home.

deshod:  yes Dominique. he answered irritated. 

me:I..I'm at home. I said trying to hold back my tears

deshod:  Are you crying? 

me: No,I'm fine. ... I'll see you when you get home.

deshod:iight.

I laid on the couch crying my self to sleep. by the time I woke up deshod was on the other end of the couch rubbing my legs.

Which was weird because he still hated me.

   I Sat up whipping my eyes.

"What time is it? I asked

"8:30"

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Deshod. ..... I have something to tell you"

"Dominique I...

  "deshod let me talk... I'm so sorry for every single little thing. .. your right.  it's time for me to for up... just please forgive me... I promise it will never happen again..  I just really need you right now....

he immediately grabbed me and held me in his arms

"its okay unique. ..."

"I have something else to tell you.....I....I'm pregnant.

"... I know"  he said picking up the pregnancy test from the table. . and I know we didn't use protection. ..and... I'm... not sure how we going to do  this but. .. this is my baby soo I'm here for you... and the baby. ...

  "but deshod. ....... I ..ugh.  had sex with Josh too.

   "wait...you fucked that nigga with out a rubber?.... " What the fuck is..... You know what I'm not even gon yell at you....... but I'm not finna care for a nother man baby.

"but Dee we fuck too. so It's possibly yours."

   "well.. I ain't claiming nun till I know for sure.... .. he said walking off.

   I sat on the couch crying. .... wondering. . what's next?.... I feel so alone.......