The secrets out part2

I reached in ny back pocket for my phone to call jayce. 

jayce:heyyy girl! ! she answered

me:hey what you doin ?

jayce:oh nothing bord,how bout your self?

me:same. Hey,wanna come over?  deshods gon to his girls house for the night and imma be a bit lonely. 

jayce:um,you want me to spend the night?

me:only if you wanna.

jayce: hell yea! be there in 20 minutes? 

Me:okay girl.

Omg was I really finna spend the night with her? ?? Ugh I'm too excited.

-----25minutes later-----

I hear jayce knocking at the door so I went to answer it.

"hey sexy"!! she said as I opened  the

door.

"hey bae ,Come on in"!! you ready to have fun with my sexxxy ass .I joked.

"Haha why of course cuteness" 

"hey I ordered pizza about an hour ago,I'm gonna shower imma leave the money on the table okay?"

"okay boo."

I took about a 20 minute shower,just thinking about my day, like I'm really pregnant by deshod!.  Honestly, I never would of thought i would be having his child.!  I got out the shower and put on my pink sweat pants and a lime green tank top that stoped at my belly button. 

  I walked out with pizza on the living room table.

  "GIRL HOW LONG THIS PIZZA BEEN

HERE"I yelled giggling

"uhm about 15 minutes."

"Girl you could of been done got some. "

"well,I was waiting on you."

"crazy girl, get you some"

"well actually.. .. mind if I shower first?"

"sure go right ahead, I'll wait for you to eat".

"okay girl"

she gathered her things out her bag, and I seen a hot pink vibrator wrapped in her clothes.hmmm she think she slick,nasty ass.

     30minutes later got out the shower smiling hard as hell.

"what you smiling so hard for?." I asked giggling.

"mmm great shower?".

"Mmhm nasty ahh".

"well I gotta satisfy ,if I don't who will?" she said laughing

"mmm, girl come eat"

    we ate the pizza and watched precious, both almost on tears.... not because it's sad but because it just funny. 

   "steal that chicken girl! !" jayce yelled at the tv .(if you have never seen precious you should,it's really sad but also funny. ).

"oooo you so black!! I couldn't out out with you.!" I joked

"oh yea?"she questioned standing up in front of me,while I was still sitting down.

"mmhm" I said grabbing her hips.

she then lifted my chin up, pulling me in to kiss her. It felt so good feeling her soft lips on mine.

  "Mmm,where'd that come from? " I whispered standing up putting my hands around her waist.

"its been coming ma." She said gently grabbing my ass.

    she continued to kiss me slowly putting her tongue in my  mouth. Then she slid her fingers in my panties rubbing my clit making me softly moan.

"you okay?"she whispered. 

"yes". I whispered in her ear.

she began to kiss and suck on my neck making me grab her back tightly.  she lifted my shirt up and kiss me from my breast down to my belly button.

I was so nervous I began to shake.  

"Haha you cold ma?"

"hmmm yea kinda."I lied. "let's go to my bed. " I grabbed her hand leading her in to my bed room.

  I layed down as she took my sweats off and rubbed my pussy through my panties while kissing my lips.

She went back down sliding off my panties and began to eat me out and finger me making me moan her name.

  she was making me feel a way no dude has ever made me feel!!

     she got up from between my legs and went to go get her strap.

She put it on and began stroking me deep.making me scratch her back and hold her tightly.

I never would of thought that being with a girl could feel this good.

when we where done I was beyond wore out! 

   I feel asleep with her arms wrapped around me.

wow I can't believe I did" it" with a girl.

smh.  I guess the secrets out. I like Her..

alot.

Hey loves thanks so much for reading I appreciate it so much. please if you don't follow please.  please please vote and please please comment. .. also please share me!    tell your friends! family! ! Grandma!  doctor! anyone!!
mwah'!

Also s/o to my brit brat!! feel better boo mwah! ♥♥♥♥♥