Understanding.

I soon as I calmed my self down I ran to my phone calling deshod, but he forwarded my call.  ugh "FUCKING TROLL!" I yelled out of anger. I threw the phone down and went to go pee.  As peed I heard a loud ass knock at the door.  "HOLD on! !" I yelled from the bath room. I washed my hands and ran to open the door. There stood a very pretty dark skin girl. she was around 5'4 with a sexy coke bottle shape and a beautiful long flowing curly hair. 

"Hi are you Dominique?" she asked. her voice was so sexy.

"ummm depends.....are you a  bill collector?" I asked joking. . but also pretty serious.

"haha. no! I'm jayce. Ms.Dayes niece."

"ohh my bad hunny.  come on in!!" sorry I look a mess I've been up all night!!

"oh its fine.. your so pretty!  " she said smiling as she followed behind me.

"haha thanks. but let me freshen up a bit, here watch some tv. I said handing her the remote.

I went to the bathroom and wash my face and brushed my teeth. Gosh if i would of know she was so FUCKING sexy I would of been look 10000 times better. I guess I'm lookin pretty sexy . I have on my very short pink zebra pajama shorts and a black tank top that stoped at my belly button.

  I walk out the bathroom and seen her sitting on the couch Watching tv . 

"so would you like anything to drink jacy?" I asked pouring me a cup of water.

"no I'm fine."

I went and sat in the chair that was diagonal from the couch.

"so will you be my teacher today?" I asked her slightly flirting.

"well not today,  I just want to spend today getting to know you. " she said smiling.

"okay well what do you want to know?"

"tell me every little thing about... we'll just what you feel comfortable with.I just wanna no a few things about the girl imma be spending almost every day with." she said smiling.

I immediately began to blush.."okay well I'm 20 years old,um I just started saying here with my best friend deshod, umm as you might of heard im pregnant, " 

"YESSSS I did hear! !! how many months are you?????? she asked excitedly"

"Girl I don't even know. I'm finding out Friday."

" awe you excited? " 

"mmm a lil bit."

"owe so what's your favorite color" she asked moving closer to me."

"it's pink.  what's yours?"

" pink!! "she said excitedly. 

"cool how old are you?" I asked

"I'm 21"

"hmm cool cool."

"are you full black."she asked

"yup!  just got very curly hair"

"haha it's pretty! "

"girl this is nappy!! yours is so long and beautiful! "

"haha thanks she said looking down."

"so are you and you baby's father together? "

"we'll,  actually ..... in a situation where... I'm torn between two guys."...  I said looking down slightly embarrassed.

"oh girl don't say that shamefully. . shit happens.  so your single?  "

"hah yea I am. " I said giggling

"what about you?" you have a boyfriend.?

"oh I'm gay". but I am single though.

"oh really. !? I'm bi-sexual".  I said with a smile.

"oh hmm that's what's up." she said smiling back.

we talked for about hours  I feel like I've know here for years'! we have so much in common we talked until she got phone call and had to go but... I sure did have a good time with her. 

      As soon as she left deshod came in.

I looked at stared at him as walked in....

"deshod..... I'm sorry okay! I'm not trying to hoe.but he came by all.understanding and saying he was gon be here for me and stuff if it is.his and I just.... it just happened.   "

"yea.. I got ya. " he said with no expression what so ever. he answered as if he didn't even care.

"yea I got ya?" that's all.  ?

"well. .. what else am I to say Dominique?"

"nothing! !! nothing at all. "

"I'll be in m room, he said walking out the living room."

"the doctors appointment is Friday!!!" I yelled with attitude.

"I might be there ,I might not." he said walking off.

"ugh asshole"

are you ready to find out who tho baby daddy is!!!!!????? he will be revealed

next chapter! !!! comment your thoughts. tell me who you want the baby daddy to be. !!!. vote and share also. thanks love!!!

#deshod vs. Josh! !!.