Gathering my things and growingup

"Ma!!" i yelled as i walked in the house..

"close the door behind you bae"i said to deshod.

"Dominique"!! my mom yelled hugging and kissing me. "i was so worried .! "" you ok? you hungry?"

"Nah mama im ok im just getting the rest of my stuff." "i just wanted you to know that i love you no matter how old i get or where i go."

"ilove you too baby , smile.  youll be just fine out there just keep your head up babygurl, i raised i strong strong girl. You know your daddy stayed up all night talking about you,he loves you baby. he just crazy.

"iknow ma, but i gotta leave the nest sometime."

i then got my 4 suitcases from the hallway  And about 20 trash bags. yea i got alot of  shit.

i packed all my shoes first Deshod helped.

"Nigga how the fuck can you afford red bottoms? you work at Wal-Mart!"

"haha daddy's credit card"

"Nigga you got 3pair"

"yup and he didnt talk to me for 3months. lol just finished paying him back last pay check.

"shaking my fucking head, spoiled ass"

"Shutup, now you see my MariahCarey and Marilyn Monroe collection? put all that in a bag and a suitcase to keep ALL  of it safe. no nevermind ill do that get the shoes. "

when we finally got done we put all my stuff in the car. i gave my mom one last kiss.

"ill call you ma."

"okay baby, ilove you"

"love you too"

As we where leave my dad was walk up the drive way. i was gettin ready for any thing we both stopped.

he seen Deshods car full of,my stuff . He grabbed me by my arm and kiss my forehead and walked off.

i walked down the drive way and shedding a tear. but whipping my one tear  away as i got in the car. Deshod looked the whole time.

"You ok?"

"yea bae"

me Deshod got to the apartment and put EVERYTHING up that night since me and deshod  slept he the same bed he just made that other room my closest room.

"you been on yo phone all day who you textin."? i asked

"mmm this chick thats feelin me " he said

"mmmm iguessed haha, she aint got nun on me" i said moving closer to him and grabbing his dick.

"mmm sure dont ma " he said putting his hand in my tights  rubbing my pussy thru my panties.

"haha chill bae"

"i pushed him away  you hungry" i asked

"yea for you" he said  picking me up and put me on the  kitchen counter .

He began took my tights off but kelped my  Jordan's on.  he pushed me making me lay on my back. he kiss my lips then began to suck my neck making me moan, and put 2fingers in my wet pussy.

"mmmm baby go faster! make me cum!!" i moaned

He finger fuck me harder and sucked real hard on my clit real hard.. " oooo shit baby im bout to cum!!" 

"come for me baby" he moand

and i did all on his facee.

I pushed him off me making him back in to the refrigerator. i unbuttoned his jeans and got on my knees took his dick out and suck it. my head going back and forth ,jacking him off at the same time as he takes my hair of my bun and pulls it. "mmmbaby im bout to nut"  he moaned.

"imma nut in yo mouth"he moand taking deep breaths.

i didnt respond i just  went faster and faster when i felt a large amount of nut in my mouth .

i was about to spit it out but he grabbed my hair and said "swallow that shit"!!and i did haha. i got off my knees got cleaned up and made us some burgers. we ate and talked about his lil hoe.

"so whats this lil girl that like you name?"

"Ashley ."

"mmm iguess"

i hated him being with other gurls and iknow he hated me be with other guys becuase i was his and he was mine. but it wasnt offical so that was b.s.

"well good luck with her"i said  .

.

"Thanks .my little jealous baby".

  I cleaned up and showered and got ready to get in bed, why when i walked passed the livingroom and heard deshod talking all slow to that ashy bitch. ooops i mean Ashley .

"mmm you know i got yo fine ass" he said to her.

i walked up behid him and put my arms around him and he pushed me off. "chill" he said.

i looked at him in so much pain. i guess thats what happens when you catch deep  feelings for  somebody that  you fuckin but thats not yours.

"you comming to bed?" i asked. he looked dead at me and ignored me.

i then got in bed shedding one tear . Hes NEVER done nothing like that to me even when he did have girlfriends.... shiit he would kiss me right in front of them. I know what your thinking what a cry baby but, have strong feelings for him. i want him to my self!! he got in the bed  kissing my neck and grabbing my ass.  "chill" i said.pushing him away.

"ohh dont tell me you took that to heart?"

"good night deshod." i said annoyed.  

"man grow up"

And maybe thats exactly what i needed to do....

How am i doing guyyysss????? vote and comment. also follow. i follow back :*