woe..

I took a shower and thought over what I was going to say. by the time it got out ashy was in the living room hugged up on deshod. it was 9:39 where was Josh? As soon as I walked in to sit down I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and there was Josh. standing there with his arrogant, cocky ass attitude. 

  "wassup ma. you miss this huh. he said grabbing my hips.  "

"um no. . I needs tuh talk to you. come in..  

he came in and sat down.

"sooo what y'all need to tell me? " ashy asked.

"yea what's up I got things to do."

I sat there and stared at them. ....

"well baby... deshod said looking at ashy.

"I'm pregnant.! ! " I said bluntly. 

it was then silent for about 10seconds then out of no where...

"coo. by who. ?" Josh said

"yea, I know it's not by deshod"  ashy said

"BITCH this not even none of yo fuckin business,  the only reason we even including you in this is because I MIGHT be pregnant yo deshod.  "

"DESHOD YOU FUCKED THIS HOE?"

"HOE? BITCH I WILL KILL YOU"

"y'all chill" deshod said grabbing ashys arm and pulling her out the room.

"look I'm not sure why you tellin me this because I pulled out." Josh said giggling

"Whatever asshole just know it could be yours."

"no it can't  I fuck you what five days ago? and I pulled out.   ain't no way my nigga."

"she just a hoe !" I heard ashy yell from the room.  

I bust open the door hitting her in the face.

"bitch "! she yelled reaching to hit me while deshod was holding her back

"chill baby chill." deshod said pulling her out side to her car.

I walked back in to the living laughing,looking at Josh.

"and you get the fuck out my house! I just thought that you should know that if this baby is yours..... best believe you will be caring for it one way or another... now get the fuck out I said opening the door and throwing his jacket out on the ground. ᤾"

see I always said I would never put my child's  father on child support. .. but I will put a dead beat on child support. I went sat on the couch ,covering my face with my hands.

"you good.? " deshod said walking in and locking the door behind him.

"yea I guess."

"hey let's call  your doctor tomorrow and make an appointment to get you checked out okay? 

"uhh. okay"

"are you sure you okay?" 

"yea..... tonight was just....Cray.

"well what did you expect when you dealing with idiots?"

"Haha.  I know.... but. . woe..."

please vote! please comment! and please please share me'!!!!!!!.