The Afthernoon afther【Dominique】

I walked in the bathroom soaking my pussy in hot water trying to ease the pain.  i was in pain but i still felt good.  While i was in the tub i called my best friend ranaee.

*on the phone*

me:hey gurl!

ranaee:hey boo wyd

me: soaking.

ranaee:mmm you must be the deshod.

me: well im living with him.

ranaee: what?????? what happend last night?.

me: gurl , got kicked out over some foolishness. but ill talk to you later bae.

ranaee:ok boo . you going to work today?

me:no, ill be in tomorrw. deshod will take me.

ranaee: ok gurl.

igot out the tub ,dryed off, put some lotion on and got dressed. i put on some black tights with my black Jordan shirt that said just do it on the front. and my red and black Jordans. i brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun.

" ready bae"? i asked

"damn you took that long to do that?"

-.- is the face i gave him. "nigga lets go"

i grabbed my purse and cell and hopped in the car.

"so is yo pops home "? Deshod asked pulling way from the lot.

"nahh he get off at 6 ,so i can get my shit ,talk to ma and go. "

"well okay then."

Its about a 20 min drive from the apartment to the house to we was just jamin the whole way there. 

when we pulled up i felt soo much negative energy,and got horrible flash backs from last night. Lord be with me i said getting out the car.

How im doing guys?? please vote and comment.