so much. (deshod)

I went in my room and laid back on my bed. the fact that she was pregnant was one thing but her not knowing who the daddy was is another...

  I got up and went in to the living room.

"I'm sorry for blowing up like that Dominique, you need tuh call that nigga over here tomorrow  and tell him and ..... I'll call Ashley.

"ashy. for what?  this has nothing to do with her.  " Dominique said raising her voice.

"she's still my girl and if you carrying my child she deserves to know."

"... ugh you know it's gon be nothing but  drama with her right? "

"hmmmm sounds like yo ass but you can't talk , its not gon be with yo girly ass nigga? "

".... I didn't say it wasn't and that's not my nigga. . he was just using me....... deshod  I had  catch a cab and go to a hotel last week  because he told me to get out his car. I'm so fucking..... stupid. she said looking down.

I pulled her closer and held her in my arms.

   "No you not baby. just. ... young. .. hell we both are.  we live and learn but just know I'm always here for you... No matter what. "

"deshod I swear I'mma change."

   I held her all night as we fell asleep with my hand on her tummy.  even though nothing was official ,said, done, or even developed. .... I still felt like that was my baby. and she was too. I love her so much. .. so much. .

what do you guys think?  please please please comment share fave!!!!! 

thanks love you.

ps. if you guys can get me at least 5 followers by  this Sunday I will up load 5 New juicy, heartbreaking, unbelievable chapters in ONE DAY!!!!  this Sunday!  DEAL?  LETTGO!