Immaturity

I woke up with jayce's arm wrapped around me.  I looked back at her to see her staring at me,which was kinda strange.I turned back around and giggled.

"How long you been up?"I asked.

   "hmmm about ten minutes" how you feeling beautiful?  she asked pushing up towards me.

"mmm, Great mami. .. what about you"?

"I'm wonderful." she said getting up out of bed,walking to the bathroom. 

I grabbed my phone and went to the other bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

   I walked out of the bathroom and went it to the living room to see deshod and ashy walking in. 

"hey big head" Deshod said throwing the keys on the table as he sat  down on the couch.

"hey ugly."I said slapping the back of his neck.

"ouch!"

"boy shut up you know that didn't hurt" 

"whatever, what you finna do?"

"shiit nun... why?

"Um.... come here. . "he said pulling me by my arm dragging me to the kitchen. 

"wassup?"

"well my mama wanna have a get together at her house for us at her house".

"Awh when?"

"I'm not sure! And lower your voice! He whispered. 

"Lower it for wha....ohhhh she don't do!?" I said loudly.

"Dominique! "

"I don't know what"!? Ashy asked butting in.

Deshod starred at me with a me glare. Then went over to sit with ashy

"Well baby,...um you know how... " "UNIQUE BABY?" jayce yelled interrupting deshods conversation.

"Oh shit my bad yall"she said wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Ugh could you get anymore dysfunctional?" Ashy said.

"Bitch what you talkin bout now?"

"Bitch?! who you callin a bitch bitch?"

"Yo ole wanna be mean girl was! You act like a fucking high schooler, grow da fuck up. "I yelled.

"Tuh bitch you da one to talk! You living off somebody else man!"

" who man is he?" 

"Mine hoe!"

"Hoe? Okay bitch hold on."

I ran to my purse to get the papers from the doctors visit.

"Say bitch,remember that day he met you at that party? I asked her gettin in her face

"Yea what about it"?

"Well that's the day he got me pregnant! " I threw the papers in her face. 

She immediately got up and tried to swing at me but deshod was holing her back and I sat there laughing.

"YEA BITCH TALK NOW!""Talk now" I yelled following them outside with nothing but some boy shots and a tank top on.

"Chill mami , come back in side," jayce said grabbing me by my waist. 

  I went back in said laughing. To see jayce standing there with a very serious face.

"What? !"

"I know you no better" she said crossings her arms.

"Ugh sorry" mom" " . I sarcastically said walking to the kitchen to  make me some cereal.

"I'm serious, your finna be a mama now, you gon have to chill, I mean I know I ain't known you that long but if you gon be a friend of  mine you ain't gon be doin that shit.  " she spat

"Ok Ok damn." ,

"I mean it!" No friend of mine is gone be fighting like some hood rat."

"Okay mami" I said kissing her lips.