why me? (Dominique)

I walked to joshes car  crying. 

"ugh how could I be so stupid! ? what  am I going to go? " I sobbed.

"damn. ma. where you want me to drive you?"

I  stared at him in shock. 

"your not going to let me stay the night with you? "

"Nah you just a fuck buddy." "not my girl I mean if you was my girl that would be different. ..you understand?  I mean you fine af and yo pussy game is the bomb but you ain't the wifey type " 

"First fuck buddy??? fuck buddy? I'm sitting here fallin for you. what happened to you respecting me!? my nigga yo  apartments are right behind, mine you can't let me stay just for the night? "I yelled as tears fell down my eyes.

"man I just met you! you actin like a fuck 16 year old.  just get the fuck out my vehicle"

  "but Josh"

" bye Felicia. .. I mean Dominique."  he said laughing quoting creg from Friday.  I got put the car and slammed the door hard as possible..

I had no choice but to call a cab and get a hotel. 

when I got in the hotel I layed in the bed crying,when out of no where I heard my phone going off. I ran to my purse hoping it was deshod but I was just my boss. shit! I forgot to call in.

me:hello?

boss: why you ain't called in Dominique.

me:I'm sorry. i forgot it's so much going on I....

boss:Dominique Imma have to let you go. we really needed you today But you wasn't here I'm sorry.  and she just hung up the phone.

i cant believe this shit. what am I gon do? I went to sleep crying. my eyes out.  why me?.

   (Dear readers.)

how am I going????? comments,fave share  and if you don't follow follow and I'll do the same.

mwah, I love you.