If it's not one thing,its another

so it's been three days since deshod has letme back in  but it's still so awkward between  us. He been bringing Ashy in even more now and has been talking to me less and less. It was Sunday which ment I had school tomorrow at 10 in the morning. . boy this was a horrible spring break.

   I guess since its 8 pm I'll wash some clothes for tomorrow. . I gathered my clothes and put them in the wash room. I walked in the living room reading the back of the washing powder box.

   "Hey Dee you need something washed for tomorrow!" I asked still reading the box.

   "Yea let Me look for sumn."

I looked up to see ashy looking dead at me.

"You what 25 ,and still have to read the back of the box for directions to wash yo shit"!? she rudely asked. 

" Bitch I'm 20 and yes I do know how to wash clothes. . I got sensitive skin and I can't wash my shit in certain.... wait why the fuck am I explaining shit tuh you?  "

"girl......"

"Girl what bitch? "

As soon as I said that deshod walked in.

"Dominique what's going on!"

  "man.is yo stuff in the washer?  " I asked pissed off.

  "yea" .

I walked out of the room highly pissed.  I can't believe this shit it seems like I can't even stay in my own house with out feeling like I'm about to fight. 

I washed clothes and went to sleep.

     I woke up to deshod tapping my leg. 

"Dominique wake up we gon be late" 

I woke up to see him already dressed and ready and it was 9:40!!!! 

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner? " I asked running in to the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"because you grown.  I'll be in the car." he said nonchalantly

I threw on some jeans and a shit and ran to the car with my purse and phone.

The ride to school was so awkward.  we just sat in silence. 

I could feel today would be horrible,I was feeling very sick. but i couldn't miss school.

   we pulled up to my school.

"I'll pick u up at 5." he said look straight ahead. ..

  "have a good day" I said softly.

"yea"

  I could tell he didn't want to talk to me. damn I'm so dumb.  but I couldn't let what's going on at home affect What I do here. doing hair is my life and I will not let anyone or anything mess that up.

  I walked in to the building with it smelling hair spray, weave ,and hot combs. Which made me feel even sicker.

"hey Dominique how was you spring break"? a girl named laqesha asked me.

"it was fine" I lied

   "What did you ?girl.

  "I...gotta go to the bathroom. I said running off.

I threw up about 6times.  when finally my teacher ms. daye asked to take me home.

It was so quiet when out of no where,

   "Dominique are you pregnant? " Ms. daye asked me.... 

    "umm no I can't be I can't be "I said panicking.

    " have you been active unprotected! ?"

I looked at her.

"now you don't have to answer but I'm just trying to help. "

  "yes..... I have... "

  "let's go get you a test he said holding hand.

  "ms. daye. broke and I lost my job. " I said shamefully.

  "Lord help this child. she said.I'll pay foe it okay. " and just be cause I like you I'll get you a job at sub way where my son is the manager.  but Dominique you got to do better. 

"I know . iknow"

    we went to the drug store and bought a test and went back to my house..

I pissed on the stick and waited 15,min. the longest wait of my life.

15 minutes later I read the text nervous as hell. 

  "um one line means not pregnant right" I asked.

"Yes! she said standing up excited.

"well it was two....... ms.daye I'm pregnant" I said beginning to cry. ..she held me as I sobbed.

"What am I going to do!?

I swear if it's not one thing it's another.

What do you guys think About every thing so far? comment,fave,share.! thanks love ya!