The meeting&the meeting.

"you think im pretty with out any makeup on, you think im funny when i Say the punch line worng" my katy perry ringtone went off loud ass hell its 6 in the who the fuck is calling me.

me: hell...o?

boss:Dominique tom got hit by a car and his pussy ass on the hospital . i need you to work 8-5 to day..

me: fine. i hung up the phone very irritated.

i needed a ride but i didnt wanna ask deshod shit. i got up and got ready and seen him cooking breakfast.

"hey beautiful " he said as i walked in the kitchen. work so soon?.

"yea 8-5", baby im sorry about last night. i just feel like you gon wife one of these hoes and forget all about me. your all i got.

" bae i doubt if i wife any of em and im not goin no where. but i do need to talk to  you.. im really feeling Ashley.. and we wanna date....i just had to run it by you..  and let you know no one will ever replace you..

"iknow and its okay imma big gurl". "i love you baby" i said kissing him. but as soon as you get wit her we gotta stop fucking.

"ugh i know"

"haha drive me to work."

(Deshod)

Damn that went alot easer then i thought. i drove her to work and kissed her good bye.

Then i went to pick up Ashley. Ashley is beautiful!very skinny  ,though Dominique was alot thicker but just had no Stomach but  Ashely was a yellow bone and had long black hair. Just beautiful. she knew unique as my roommate and nothing more a thats how its gon stay.

I pulled put to her house and she got in the car.

"hey boo ". iSaid leaning for a kiss.

"uh-ah we not together" "dont be moving all fast and shit bitch"

ohh yea shes very mean too and overly confident..  But she was fine though.

i pulled of from her house taking her to my apartment

"no freaky shit Deshod " she said

"ok ok damn"

(Dominique)

i worked in the electronics so it was always someone asking me something .

"um excuse me  gorgeous" a sexy tattoo coved guy said gettin my attention.

"yes?"

"um do you all have any mariah carey cds"

"hell nahh i wish this store is full of new bulll shit! sorry hunn." but if you go on loop 898 youll will see a music store on your right .they have plenty of em!! All her cds everything. trust me imma lamb.

"forreal me too"!

"omg i never would of guessed you where a lamb."

"haha man iv want mariah to scream my name since i was12"

"woow well nice to meet you lamb im dominique... well duhh you read my name tag."

"haha im josh"

"wow your tattoos are amazing!"

"thanks i do tattoos and piercings if you ever need sumn."

"well i do want one piercing"

"Whats that? he asked.

"mmm id rather not say"

"come on iv done every kind you can think of. aint nun new to me he said"

"even clit? " i said blushing

"iv done plenty of those. when you want yours?"

"tomorrow?"

"ok tomorrw" but imma need ya number to give you directions"

"haha okay" i knew he wanted me number for more the that.

"555-555-55555 .

"iight cool thanks ma "

"no problem"

he stated to walk away and the he turned around, "you busy after work?"

"haha no. why"?

"wanna hang?"

"sorry i wont have a ride back home my friend is taking me home"

"ill take you where you stay? and before you say anything no im not crazy".

"meddline apartment"

"no you dont i stay there., what  part you stay in?i stay in the back"

"haha the front"

"ofcourse , wanna grabb a bite when you get off?"

"sure i get off in about 10 minutes".

"ok ma ill chill right here"

omfg this nigga too sexy. he  mixed with black and Mexican.. i can tell. long curly low puffy  pony tail  just ugh sexy tattos and a tongue ring and a lamb!!! mmm he gotta be gay tho ugh let me calim my ass down.

"aye you ready ma?" he asked.

"yea lets go".