Now what.

I woke up hoping every thing was a dream.But it sadly wasn't. .  how was I going to provide for my self. I had 50 dollars to my name's and in California that's not ganna get you very far. especially if you have no job. The only thing I could do was begg for deshod forgiveness.

     I grabbed my purse and went rambling through it looking for the key to the apartment. thankfully I found it. I called a cab and went to the apartment hoping and prying for the best.

   I pulled put to the apartment and the door was already unlocked to no need for the key. As soon as I opened it I seen deshod on the couch watching tv and laughing at family guy ,but as soon as I walked in his whole expression..

   " Dominique what do you want?  " why you just walking in my house."

"Deshod " I said trying to hold back my tears.

    "I'm so sorry so sorry I'm so dumb I understand if you hate me.. but. I have know where to go please"....  I'll do anything.. ." by this time I was crying my eyes out. just hoping he would forgive me.     "I lost my job yesterday and bae please I ... I have no where to go please baby ."

    "Fine just shut up" he yelled. I don't know what you gon do But rent is due in two weeks so I hope you got yo 400 by then. rules are the same.  we not fuckin no mo and we not shit but roommates.  one fuck up and you out. "

"Thank you so much" I said whipping my face and reaching in for a hug. but he just push me away.

    "You sleep in the other room now"  he said pushing me away. Now if you excuse me I have to go chill with my girl.

   He grabbed his phone and slammed the door walking out.  I could feel the anger he was feeling. Damn.. I lost my best friend over a pussy nigga. now what?