does it ever end!?

I stayed up all night thinking about, what if Josh is the father? What if deshod is? What if I will never have a family.? so many what ifs before I knew it, it was 9:30 am. I've been up since 9o'clock last night, and I was exhausted but my mind simply wouldn't let me get any rest. I guess I'll gon and call this doctors office.

"Father Frances hospital how may I help you today sweetheart? The country receptionist

answered.

"Hii, I would like to make a doctors appointment. " I said in my white girl proper voice.

" okay what's your name shuug?"

"Dominique Jones"

"Okay phone number.?"

"555-555-555"

"okay. and tell me what will appointment be for?"

"um I'm pregnant and I need a check up"

"okay how far along?"

"um I'm not really sure"

"well okay doll well have you in on Friday at 12:40  with one of our doctors  okay?

"sounds perfect thanks you!" 

"no thank you doll" !!!

hmm.

I guess I try to get to sleep now. As soon as I layed down I heard a knock at door.

" Ughh fuck! !!! who the fuck is it????? " I yell very irritated.

"Dominique open the door it's, me... Josh."

"Bitch get away from my motha fuckin doe. "

"please mami"

I slung the door open hitting the wall and making him jump. 

"Damn! rough night? "he said jumping.

"bitch what do you want? "

"can I come in.....please...." 

"I guess shut the doe behind you.I layed back on the couch  wrapping my favorite zebra blanket around me. .... "sooo ummm.... WHAT? 

"look, I just wanna apologize for the way I acted and the way I been actin ..I just ain't ready to be famed up. but. ... if this baby is mine believe that she or he will be tooken care of. you hear me?" he said softly grabbing my chin.

"How can I believe that? huh?  you treated me like shit that day how do I know it's not gon happen again or better yet to my child?  "

"because. .........I ain't never had a father.... see the only times if seen him when he would come by to fuck my dumb mama beat on us  or to seal our hard earned shit and sell it... see my life ain't always been hard tho but when I ages  6-10 was the most crucial. .. that was the ages he was in and out of our lifes... then when my mama give him and drugs up she started working at McDonald's for years..... became a manager and every thing. .. made good money...

by the time i was 15 I was working at my home boy  tattoo shop... yea I was under age but I was  bringing that doe home.... but my dumb ass moms brought my daddy back fucked Our lives up again. ... from that point on since I was 17 Ive been on my been on my own. "

"do you still talk to your mom? "I said softly  rubbing his arm.

"yea we good now..  took me alone time to forgive her tho. but the point is. .... I'm gon be the father I've never had and I promise you that mami. " .

I stood up give him a big hugg while he was still sitting down, and so

some how lost my balance and fell up against him. we both started laughing. He looked me in my eyes and kissed me. Before I knew it we when making out.

"Dominique what the hell are you doing" deshod said in a weird Mexican voice. ..

"DESHOD"!!! I yelled.

"I thought you was done with him. " deshod said walked toward us. aye man get out. !!! he yelled grabbing Josh by his shirt.  

"aye man!"Josh yelled.

he pushed him out side and threw his jacket on the ground.

"y'all finna stop throwing my shit!!" Josh

yelled as the door slammed in his face.

"Deshod let me explain! "

"no need to explain. .. you trynna hoe around I see"

"no it's nothing like that! "

"Whatever you say unique. . I'm gon. ."  He the grabbed his keys and left.

Ugh does this shit EVER end?!!?