It's time.

-Three months later-

I stand in the mirror with nothing but sweat pants and a bra on rubbing my belly with a slight frown.

"what's wrong beautiful? " Josh asked while holding me from the back.

"I'm so fat now"

"hmmm.I.don't know why... maybe it's because you have two humans inside you????"

"Haha i know I know but..."

"Dominique you are perfect okay? chill."

I giggled as he slowly began to kiss my neck. just then I felt a very wet feeling In my panties.

"ohh shit! "

"feels good baby?" he whispered.

"wait!  I said looking down to see a huge wet spot."

"oh my God!. I think my water broke!

"oh shit we gotta get you to the hospital! !.

   -At the hospital-

"ooooooooooo" I yelled as the pain increased.  my back hurt, my stomach and my kitty!  this was the worst pain i've ever experienced! 

"breath baby breath Josh said." rubbing my arm.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!!"

The doctor  gave me an  epidural TO ease the pain but it didn't help worth a damn

this is the worst paine I've ever felt! It felt like I was pushing out two elephants! I gripped and pulled the hospital sheets as the pain went through out my body.

-8 painful hours later-

I sat on tears holding both of my babies as they struggled to open their eyes.

Aubri Ranae Jones (girl) and Adrick Dawane Jones.(boy)

"wanna hold one of your babies? "I asked Josh looking up to see him in tears.

he looked up with tears in his eyes reaching for Adrick. 

I held Aubri thinking about how my feelings where at  her when I first found out I was having a girl. . I thought that I would never be able to handle a baby especially a girl.. but now looking at my beautiful heart beat I swear I'm not sure what I'll ever do with out her.. she looks a lot like deshod she has his beautiful big  Brown eyes and wavy hair. Adrick looks just like me though. Just like me! 

Boy I couldn't ask God for anything better..

-three hours later-

"Thank you Josh. "

"For what bae" ? he asked.

"just bein here. .. being not only a father to my kids but a lover to me"

"well what if I wanna be more" ?

"what you mean?"

"unique. .. will you marry me?" he asked pulling out a black box with a beautiful ring Inside.

"Josh.. i"

-To be continued-   ........... 

thank you loves so much for reading this book.... I really put my heart and soul in this and I want to thank you guys so much!! I love you all... please tell me you thought and please read the continued book coming June. .. love you. mwah.