"DONE"

I got out my bestfriends Ranae's car and slowly walked to the back yard to sit back in relax, feeling the warm California breeze. I reached in my purse and took out my pink lighter and a blut. " inhale the good shit exhale, the bullshit" I was beyond stressed out going to cosmetology school form 10 -4 then working at Wal-Mart from 5-1 is like hell.! I still lived my with overly protective parents ,so i couldn't barley do shit! Even though im 20years "I lived in they house so i go by they rules. The only reason im still living with them is because im just not ready to be on my own.I guess this is the price i pay for being a little girl. "Dominique what the fuck did i tell yo over grown ass about smoking that shit at this house!? " And why yo ass so fucking late , its 3o'clock in the damn moring . You get off at 1. My father yelled at me.

All i ask is" blah blah blah blah " Is all i heard. I tryed to block him our my smoking my blunt and puting my ear buds in but he slapped my phone out of my hand and put my blut out.

"What the fuck is worng with yo ass?"You know how much my this" was?" I stood up yelling at him.

"So you cussing at me now lil gurl". My mama then ran out side in her house coat and rollers looking confused and sleepy."what the hell is going on here she said looking over at my neighbors house.

"Yo daughter getting to grow thats what going on".

"Oh so im just her daughter now and news flash old man i am grown!"

If you so grow get the fuck out!" "Fine!"

"Everybody pump ya breaks let's go in before this old ass lady call the laws" my mama said trying to claim us down. I picked up my slightly cracked phone and purse and stormed in the house. Crying my eyes out and packing all my shit in one bag. "Baby calm down!" mama said .

"Nahh let ha ass go ,she wanna be grown let ha go!"dad I went in my closest and grabbed a few things, all of a sudden i heard heavy rain. I called my best guy friend/friends with benefits of 5years Deshod. "Deshod iknow its late but please come get me i cryed i have no where else to go!" Please!

"Chill Dominique im on my way you at yo house?.he asked.

"yes please hurry".i couldn't stand another minute in that house i got my shit and walked in the living room. "Ill be back to get the rest of my stuff later"i said to my mama."Baby please stay, your daddy"...

" No ma , i interrupted,im done with this." I kissed her cheek imma be with deshod tonight, ill call you. i love you mommy. i began to walk out the door.

"but baby its raining. my mom said.

"ill me okay mama". bye. So i stood out in the rain crying waiting for deshods slow ass to pull up. Must not be too slow because he pulled up five minutes later. I got in the car crying. "Thanks boo." iSaid, kissing his soft lips. "yea anytime bae now tell me what happend" he said pulling off.