Something you didn't expect.

nah I'm not having that.

  I barged in his room.

"ain't no mutha fuckin maybe about it !! you will be at this doctors appointment.

Understood? " He just sat there in silence.

"UNDERSTOOD? ??" I yelled.

"man yea get out"

I walked out slammed the door.

I got my phone to call Josh and tell him about Friday. God I hope he don't have no lil attitude .

Josh- hey beautiful!  he answered the phone.

me-aw hey.

Josh- wassup boo?

me-um I just wanted to tell u I got an appointment on Friday. .... if you wanna come....

josh-Oh of course I'd love to come what time?

me-12:40.

Josh- okay I'll be there.

me-thank you Josh

Josh-  it's my job baby girl.

I couldn't believe how understanding he was being gosh! ! I actually can't wait now.

....Thursday. ...

I woke up at around 10 to get dressed for jayce to come over.

I took a bath brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a high bun.

I put on my black leggings and a pink sports bra and pink socks.   I had to look like i wasn't trying to look cute for her but low-key I was. I Was kinda feeling

her. but this was so unusual iv never. .... "KNOCK" jayce said knocking on the window that I strangely was standing right in front of.

"haha hold on girl "i said walking to the door.

"Hey sexy stuff" i said opening the door.

"Hey boo!" she said hugging me with a bag of stuff.

"what we gon be learning today"!? i asked

"How to cut hair in layers.  um you got a towel we can put down."

"yea".

I got a towel for the hair clippings to fall on.

      I watched her as she thought me how to cut hair in layers. Honestly I already knew how to do this, but I just loved listening to her talk, her voice was like a feather, all soft and light. And not to mention she was just beyond beautiful.

"Dominique. .. ? are you listening to me!?"  she asked.

"No.... not all. haha all that beauty! !

"haha all THAT beauty. ! she said grabbing my cheeks.

we sat and just talked all day!  it was about 10 at night when she left.

I went to my room and got so sleep for tomorrow.

....FRIDAY. ....

I woke up with a sudden rush of happiness and excitement.

I ran in to deshod room jumping on his bed saying" wake up wake up!" like a child on Christmas day.

"where's the fire???!!!!" he yelled sitting up.

,"Oh silly it's not a fire, it's my doctor date!!!! "get up getup!!!! I yelled running out of his room.

"CRAZY ASS! " he yelled laughing.

I took a shower and got dressed. 

Oh the way there I texted Josh to make sure he was still coming and he said he was. 

we all met up in the parking lot. .. Josh and deshod where of course very distant.

.

......In the doctors office.......

"Hello ms. Dominique how are you? " Dr.Jan asked.

"I'm. fine. "

"thanks for changing in to the gown, now tell me when was you last period? "he said bluntly.

"umm about 4months ago. they always been irregular. "

"okay let's see here"he said hooking me up go the ultra sound. ." wow!!!

"what is it Dr.?"

  from my calculations and the ultra sound. .... your about 3 months pregnant! ! "

"THREE MONTHS!!! " we all yelled.

"yes three months"

"three months three months. deshod that was that day at that party!!!!

"hell yea I fucked the shi.. 

"Deshod! !!!!!" I interrupted.

"do you know what this means!?!!"

"IM DA PAPI! !!!!" he yelled hugging me.

"omg". I yelled hugging him back in tears.

There I seen Josh standing there in silence. ...

"congratulations" he said kiss my forehead . you'll be a perfect mom..

"are you okay?"I asked

"yea I mean I'm in no  condition to be dad no way.. but I'm happy for y'all."

I watched him has we walked out.  I didn't know how to feel on his behalf but on mine,ours, me and deshod I was the happiest thing ever.

what do y'all think? please vote,comment, share!

thanks loves!