[ 4 ]

Donghyuck made his way to Chenle's house as fast as he could with a smile plastered on his face the whole time. He had to rub it in his friends face about what happened today. According to Chenle, an older boy like Mark would never like a 'kid' like Donghyuck. But would an older boy smirk at a KID and call a KID princess? Or even brush their hand over a KIDS hand on purpose? Donghyuck could only laugh, he loved proving his friends wrong.

"Hyuckiee, you came! Yay!" Jisung says hugging him tightly.

"Yah! Get off of me Ji you seen me yesterday stop being so clingy and let me get inside."

"Aish okay, meanie!" Jisung pouts.

The 5 other boys were on the couch watching some movie that Jisung was afraid to see.

"Heey, Jisung hates scary movies you idiots. Do you want to give him nightmares?" Donghyuck says shutting off the t.v.

"Thank you Hyuckie." Jisung says while tugging onto Donghyuck's shirt.

Donghyuck sighed but let Jisung cling on to him.

"Heyyy we were watching that!" Jeno exclaims.

"Too bad, that stupid movie is not as important as what I have to tell you guys."

"ooh gossip? Come have a seat!" Chenle says making space for Donghyuck to sit.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes but sat down anyway.

"So, guys remember Mark?"

"Yeah, that old guy you have a crush on?" Jeno asks.

"He's not that much older than me aish." Donghyuck shakes his head out of frustration.

"Whatever, just tell us." Jaemin says.

"Well he called me princess today!" Donghyuck squeals.

"Oh my gosh, pedophile alert!" Jeno yells.

"You better quit yo job boi!" Renjun yells!

"Why is he calling you a princess? Has he not seen me yet?" Jisung says ruffling his own hair.

"Perv!" Chenle says.

"Guys, guys! Please just chill. It isn't even that serious. You act like he's a 50 year old guy. He's only 18 or 19. But either way it isn't even that old."

"Sure.." Jeno says.

"Why are you telling us this anyway?" Chenle asks.

"Because you said there is no way an older boy can like a kid."

"Okay and? Just cause he called you a princess does not mean that he likes you. What's your point?"

"True, but get this when he got his tray he brushed his hand against my hand."

"That still doesn't prove anything, it could've been an accident. Accidents happen you know, they do exist."

"Aish, but he smirked at me!"

"Yah Donghyuck I could smirk at you right now and it wouldn't mean anything." Jeno says.

"Yeah, maybe he just thinks that you are funny looking." Jisung chimes in.

"You guys...aishhh!" Donghyuck screams into a pillow.

"Chill hyuck, lets watch a movie so you can feel better...?"

Donghyuck just huffed, he had annoying friends. But maybe they were right? Just because Mark called him a princess doesn't mean anything. After all that is something that some parents call their daughters. Maybe he was just a kid in Mark's eyes...