[ 5 ]

Thank you lovely people for 1k reads already! I really am grateful and I love you guys ;)

Donghyuck smiled as he shoved his wallet into his pocket. Today was a special day, only because it was pay day of course. He finally got his paycheck and he's decided to spend some of it by going to the mall. He desperately needs to buy himself a new game for his playstation.

He arrives at the game store with his hand in his pockets while wearing a smile on his face. The game store was literally his favorite place to go to and his favorite way to spend his paycheck.

He finally gets to the section he's been looking for and looks at all of the zombie games. They were all neatly placed on the shelf and there was a bunch of options.

"Ooh limited edition? I gotta get this one." Donghyuck says grabbing the limited edition game.

"Hey um I was gonna get that, mind getting something else?"

Donghyuck turns around to be met with a tall boy that had brown hair, it was parted and you seen half of his forehead.

"Uh, sorry that this is the last one but I grabbed it first."

"I don't care now give it!"

Donghyuck tried to make a run for it but quickly fell forward knocking down the games. And knocking someone down in the process.

"Omg I'm so s-" Donghyuck quickly stopped when he realized who it was that he knocked down.

"So, you um fell for me I see huh?" Mark jokes while giving his one and only famous smirk.

Donghyuck quickly got up but slipping in the process and falling on his butt.

"Woah, be careful there D..."

"Donghyuck.."Donghyuck says barely audible.

He was embarrassed for not only falling once but twice in front of Mark.

"Oh right."

Mark gets up and lends Donghyuck a hand.

"So, we meet again but this time you're not at work like every other time." Mark says.

Donghyuck giggles softly and nods.

"So, you come here often?"

"Pretty much..everytime I get payed."

"Huh is that so?"

"Yeah it's pretty much my favorite place."

"Really? For me too."

"That's cool."

"Yeah, so how's your butt?"

"W-what?" Donghyuck asks, face immediately turning crimson red.

"You know cause you fell on it?"

"Oh yeah um it's good."

"Yeah so how old are you?"

Donghyuck froze in his spot..what if he scares Mark off with his age? Yeah Mark might not be that older than him but he's still older. And plus, the things his friends were telling him was really getting to him making him nervous.

"I-I'm 16, but that's a legal age kinda! It doesn't make me a kid you know!" Donghyuck points out.

"You're really cute you know?" Mark giggles.