[ 34 ]

Yeah, so this chapter was rushed....
I'm sorry in advance.

"What would you like to eat for dinner?" Mark asks the younger, while looking into the fridge.

"What is there to have?"

"Cereal?"

"That's more of a breakfast kind of meal, but I don't mind having any for dinner."

"Good, because I can't cook for shit and I am not going to let you cook again. You already cooked breakfast while you were in pain, so the least I can do is make you a nice bowl of cereal."

Donghyuck giggles, "you're so cute you know that?"

"How so?" Mark asks, walking closer towards the smiling boy.

"You care so much about me and I think that's cute."

"Is it?" Mark asks, a smirk apparent on his face.

"It is."

"I think you're cute." Mark says, pulling Donghyuck by his waist and pressing his lips against his.

Donghyuck automatically wraps his arms around Mark's neck and deepens the kiss. Their lips danced against each other's and there bodies were pressed closer, they were aloud to feel one another's raging heartbeats. The room was silent, only thing that could be heard was the sound of lip smacking and the material of their clothing rubbing together.

The kiss was passionate yet sloppy, but they were enjoying it nonetheless. As the kiss deepened more than they had expected it to, they could feel themselves getting aroused by the tongue action. Their tongues wrapped around one another's, exploring each other's mouths. Their hot saliva being connected, along with their heavy breathing that were performed in unison.

Mark began to roam his hands along Donghyuck's body, the more he touched the further he went. He continued to slid his hands down until it reached the younger's rear end. He got a hold of it in his hands as he squeezed it. Donghyuck let out a moan and jerked his hips, enjoying the feeling and becoming more excited. He was still in pain, but it wasn't as bad as this morning and he was too excited to focus on it.

His mind was clouded with the older's hands on him, he loved being touched by him. His body was always filled with the tingling feeling of butterflies, whenever Mark touched him and especially when he touched him in this way. It was so dirty and sexual but it felt so good, Donghyuck just wanted more.

Mark's lips went from sucking onto Donghyuck's plumped one's, to now sucking on his neck. Creating another hickey on top of the other, making the younger go wild as he sucked on his sweet spot. "Nrgh, M-Mark." Donghyuck moaned, his knee brushing against Mark's clothed cock.

That's when Mark felt himself loose it, he grabbed the back of Donghyuck's thighs and picked him up. They began to make out again. Mark slammed Donghyuck to the couch and straddled him, only deepening the kiss. They weren't even sure of how they ended up in the living room, but they didn't care. Donghyuck pulled the hem of Mark's shirt while whining. "O-off" He forced out within the kiss.

Mark quickly complied and tossed the white tee across the room and began to pull off Donghyuck's shirt as well. "Damn, your body is a sin." Mark said while throwing Donghyuck's shirt somewhere behind him and placed his lips onto Donghyuck's hard nipple.

Donghyuck arched his back as Mark began to suck on it, leaving Donghyuck a moaning mess. "S-shit Mark."

Before Mark could even unbutton the younger's pants, Donghyuck's Phone began to ring. Making both boys groan. "C-continue." Donghyuck says, he could always just call the person back. Mark being too aroused to care if Donghyuck answers his phone or not, complies, unbuttoning the younger's pants and sliding them right off of his thick legs, until they were completely off and dropped onto the marbled floor.