[ 25 ]

Some sort of crappy fluff ahead, keep reading if you want too I guess..

**

Mark and Donghyuck lied there on the bed tangled in each other's arms. Both shirtless due to the heat, Donghyuck's neck was buried into the crook of Mark's neck. Mark smelling the perfect strawberry scent in Donghyuck's hair as he starred at the wall.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when you didn't remember my name?" Donghyuck giggles.

"Yeah, I was so stupid. Look at us now, we kind of came a long way within a few weeks. Now I know your name." Mark says, pinching Donghyuck's nose.

"Don't pinch my nose, I will punch you."

"Oh please, you don't even believe yourself. You wouldn't punch me."

"Mark Lee, try me!"

Mark just laughed, he really had strong feelings for the boy. He could lay with him like this forever if he could.

"So, princess you never really answered me. You kinda left me hanging."

"What?"

"I asked you if you could be mine, I mean you never really gave a yes or no."

"Mark you're so silly, I've been yours. Why do I have to answer to that? You know I'm yours."

"You know, you really know how to fuck around with someone's feelings right?"

"Hmm, I know." Donghyuck smirks.

"My heart is beating so fast because of you, can you feel it?"

"Yeah, it's just the kind of effect I give to people."

"Oh please, you ain't that special." Mark jokes.

"Maybe I'm not, but I know damn well that to you I'm more than special. So, don't even try it!"

"Wow, you're really confident huh?"

"Not really, I just know that I'm special to you. You know it too, so you really can't say otherwise."

"I won't argue with that.."

"Why would you? I'm right."

Mark laughs and kisses Donghyuck on his neck catching him by surprise. Donghyuck giggles while allowing Mark to continue. Afterwards they parted and stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Damn, you're really beautiful." Mark compliments.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you're beauty is no joke."

"You're cheesiness is no joke."

"I'm serious hyuck, you're really beautiful."

"And you're really hot Mark."

"You think I'm hot? I'm really not actually, I'm just an awkward bean."

"Well, when it comes to me you seem pretty confident and not awkward at all if you know what I mean. Don't forget what we did."