[ 20 ]

did you guys see the cherry bomb mv? it's so freaking perfectttt !!! I- dhcbfb! just go and stream it~ anyway, enjoy this freaky shit below..
****

Donghyuck began to slip off Mark's shorts very slowly, making Mark whine getting needier by the second.

"Aish, stop teasing me and take it off." Mark whines arching his back to help Donghyuck slide off his shorts.

Donghyuck just smiles, pulling off his shorts very quickly with the help of Mark. He was left in nothing but his boxers with his erection sticking out, making Donghyuck feel his friend doing the same thing under his dress.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Donghyuck asks starring down at the beautiful scenery of Mark's erection that lied on the bottom of him.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"Suck it." Mark suggests, he looks away from Donghyuck feeling embarrassed from his statement.

"Don't look away from me, I want you to watch me do it. Even if it isn't perfect since this is my first time." Donghyuck says using his hand to turn Mark's head in his direction.

Mark just nods. He was tongue tied. Donghyuck's innocence was cute.

Donghyuck slid Mark's underwear down, leaving his medium sized cock to spring free. It was as hard as a rock, impatiently waiting for Donghyuck's mouth to suffocate it.

((Guys, I'm like cringing..))

Donghyuck got a hold of it into his hand and slowly started jerking it. His hands slowly sliding up and down making Mark's cock twitch.

"Nrghh..d-daddy wants it faster princess-FUCK!" Mark says, Donghyuck proceeds as fast as the speed of lighting catching Mark off guard, making him a moaning mess.

"Shh, daddy don't moan to loud my mom is sleeping next door."

Mark's eyes widened.

"Y-your mom is...nrggg...fuckkk YESS." Donghyuck's slides his hands up and down faster each minute.

Mark puts his hand on top of Donghyuck's stopping him and looks him into his eyes.

"B-baby, is your mom seriously here?"

"Yes, but who cares."

"I do, we can't get caught I will get in trouble."

Donghyuck gets up off Mark and turns around bending over showing off his round ass making Mark's cock stand taller if that's even possible.

"Damn it, Hyuck really?"

"Please, daddy. Princess needs you." Donghyuck says in a baby voice begging for Mark.

"I don't know."

Donghyuck turns around again lifting up his dress pointing at his erection.

"You can't leave princess like this.." Donghyuck pouts.

He crawls back on top of Mark rubbing their erections together.

Mark just sinks his head into the pillow while he bit his bottom lip as hard as he could to suppress him from moaning.

Donghyuck began to rub harder, they were both out of breath and trying their hardest to keep in their moans.