[ 10 ]

"Boy, this pizza tastes different don't you think?" Taeyong asks Mark, but instead Mark was too busy starring down a certain someone.

"Mark, who the fuck are you intensely starring at?" Taeyong asks, while popping open his can of coke.

"Yeah, you've been starring for like a full blown 10 minutes." Yuta adds while digging into Taeyong's pizza.

"What the fuck Yuta?"

"What, you said that it tastes different I wanted to be the judge of that okay? Gosh."

"Whatever Yuta, so what the hell is it that you are starring at?"

"Yeah, still waiting for an answer."

Mark quickly breaks from his mini trance of starring at Donghyuck. He almost had a whiplash just turning to look over at his nosy friends. His blonde curly hair bouncing in the process of his fast movement.

"Oh, uh it's nothing..."

"Yeah, you seemed pretty interested in nothing." Johnny says.

"Hey, but how is he interested in nothing? If he was interested in nothing that means he wasn't starring at nothing. But he indeed was starring at something. So that means that he was interested in something. I mean-"

"Yuta what are you saying? I was just being sarcastic." Johnny says starring at Yuta with a glare.

"Okay how am I supposed to know that? Gosh." Yuta says taken aback.

"Well, sorry to cut off whatever is going on between you two. But I wasn't looking at anything."

"Okay whatever."

"What up boys?" Taeil says while entering the shop.

"Umm, where the fuck is Taeil at?" Yuta questions.

"YUTA, LANGUAGE!" Taeil yells loudly causing half of the restaurant to look their way.

"There's the Taeil we know and love." Yuta says in a gummy smile. Eyes crinkling.

Mark wanted to hide somewhere or run away, but where? There wasn't anywhere. His friends always embarrassed him this way too.

"Guys, you're really annoying."

"Thanks Mark, but next time tell us something we don't already know." Yuta says accidentally biting into his fork harshly.

"You see Yuta, this is why before you go and eat viciously like a savage you make sure there is actually food on your utensil." Jaehyun says.

"Hey, you know I forget a lot. Gosh. Why does no one here love me? I love you all, so that isn't fair. Like at all. Seriously at all-"

"We get it Yuta. We get it." Win Win says out of frustration.

"Hey, guys I'll be back. I'm gonna order another coke."

"Yeah, what ever."

Mark quickly makes his way to the counter and makes sure he fixes himself up while doing so.

"Hey, can I get another coke?" He asks.

Donghyuck turns around to see Mark standing right in front of the counter. A smile was immediately plastered on his face.

"Wow, someone is thirsty."

"Thirsty for you."