[ 8 ]

"Aww, look at the horses. I want to ride one!" Donghyuck says happily like a kid that see's cake.

"Hmm, ride?" Mark asks wiggling his eyebrows.

Donghyuck hits Mark against the arm.

"Must you be so inappropriate?"

"Hey, how do you know I meant it that way? I could've meant it an innocent way"

"Yeah, what was so innocent about that?" Donghyuck giggles.

"Well what about you saying that you wanted to ride a horse? You are just as 'inappropriate' as I am"

"Mark you know I didn't mean it like that."

Mark laughed and ran a hand through his hair, his tight fitted white shirt were hugging his abs. And Donghyuck thought that he looked absolutely hot. He felt lucky to say that he got a chance to spend time with a hot older boy.

"It's hot out here." Mark whines.

"Well, it is summer."

"Don't get all smart with me." Mark jokes.

The two of them then walked away from the horse section and walked along the path. Donghyuck had his hands in his pocket while he hummed some tunes.

"Your voice sounds very unique and soothing."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, do you sing or hum often?"

"Yeah, but nothing too serious."

Mark smiled for the millionth time today.

"Cool"

"Yeah."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I mean, we are at a zoo we can look at more animal exhibits."

"Yeah, but we've been here for about an hour. How about we go some place else?"

"Okay but where else do you want to go?"

"We can go to the park I guess.." Mark says shrugging.

"Okay." Donghyuck says while sighing, he thought this day just kept on getting awkward. Well, to him at least.

-
"So, why'd your mom give you such a difficult name to remember?"

Donghyuck leaned back against the bench more as he bit his nails and tilted his head. After a while he removed his nails from his mouth and released a  big breath before turning over to Mark.

"Hmm, I can't tell you that. It really isn't that difficult honestly, it's not as simple as Mark but it's not difficult either."

"Wait, but why did your mom give you such an easy name to remember?"

Mark looked at Donghyuck with a smirk on his face knowing that he was just mimicking him, and folded his arms.

"I don't know."

"Well, why did you dye your hair blonde? You look like ramen."

Mark unfolded his arms and extended his hands out to touch a strand of Donghyuck's red hair.

"Wow, you completely changed the subject. But, you shouldn't be one to talk you know. I mean, seriously why red huh? You look like a flamin hot cheeto."

"Heeey!" Donghyuck pouts.

"What? You started!"

"I'm sorry."

"Nah, don't be."

A thick awkward silence grew and Donghyuck couldn't stand it. So he's decided to say the first thing that came to his mind.

"So, um this is totally just a question out of curiosity and nothing more I swear. But um like- what's your um...uh orientation?" Donghyuck asks while quickly looking away from Mark and playing with his fingers.

"Well, I thought it was obvious."

"No..I mean well, that's why I'm asking you. Cause it isn't obvious."

"Well, I'm into boys. What about you?"

"I-I...umm...yeah same.."

"Are you perhaps nervous?"

"No I am not."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, what kind of boys do you like. I mean since we are already on this topic." Mark asks.

"I uh like older boys."

"Is that so?" Mark asks scooting a little closer to Donghyuck.

"I-I guess so.."

"Cool. I like um boys that have a great smile."

"Th-that's nice I guess?"

"A smile something like yours."

Donghyuck's heart couldn't stop beating extremely fast, he was afraid that Mark might hear it, if that was even possible.

Just then Mark's phone began to ring.

"I should um take this, it's my annoying big brother Xiumin."

"O-okay."

"Hello?"

"Um yeah.."

"Okay bye."

Mark hangs up the phone and sighs.

"Well, I gotta go but I had fun today."

"Yeah, me too."

"Well, I will see you around little mermaid?"

"Little mermaid, really?"

"Well, yeah. You've got the red hair and all of that."

Donghyuck just giggles.

"Yeah, I will definitely see you around Cinderella."

"Cinderella, really?"

"Well, yeah. You've got the blonde hair and all of that." Donghyuck mimicks.

"Haha really funny. But later princess." Mark says ruffling Donghyuck's hair and walking off.

Donghyuck smiled.

Somehow this just felt like a dream.

But thank god this was reality.