[ 19 ]

Donghyuck gulped, he starred into Mark's lustful eyes then down to his sinful lips. He knew for a fact that he couldn't just stare forever, he'd eventually had to give Mark an answer on if he wanted to dress up like a princess for 'daddy' or not.

Mark just stepped closer to Donghyuck eyeing him down, from head to toe. He was expecting some kind of answer from Donghyuck.

"Baby, don't leave daddy hanging."

Donghyuck just leaned in and Mark smirked. It's like Mark was some sort of addictive drug. Donghyuck grabbed the lingerie awkwardly, walking to the bathroom to put it on.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mark asks, grabbing a hold of his arm.

"To change into this for you."

"For who?"

Donghyuck just breathed in heavily and relaxed himself.

"For daddy." He whispers.

"Well, maybe daddy wants to see you undress...in front of him."

Donghyuck didn't know if he wanted to change in front of Mark, thinking about how awkward it'd be. So, he's decided to play along.

"B-but, maybe daddy's princess wants to surprise him." He wanted to slap himself for stuttering, he tried his hardest to sound seductive but that didn't really go so well.

But from the looks of it Mark was very turned on by it and bit his bottom lip.

"Okay, daddy can wait." He says, motioning Donghyuck to go get changed in the bathroom.

Donghyuck didn't even know what the hell was about to happen between them but he couldn't say he didn't want it as much as Mark did, cause then that'd be an awful lie.

He hesitantly grabbed the lingerie examining it, it looked very exotic he didn't think he'd be able to pull it off. It just felt a bit awkward, nonetheless he began to put it on, his shaky hands not stoping him.

When he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror afraid to walk out and show Mark. He's nervous, he's never done such a thing but he had to do this. It was for Mark.

He slowly turned the knob to the bathroom door walking out very slowly to be met with Mark laying on the bed shirtless with his shorts still on.

Mark's eyes were glued on Donghyuck, he couldn't help but to admire his beautiful shape. He's never thought Donghyuck's shape would be this perfect but sure enough it is. His thick thighs moving a bit as he walked slowly towards the bed. The Lacey stockings stopping at the top of his knee and the dress stoping just above his thighs.

Mark licked his lips, eyes still on Donghyuck.

"Damn.." he says.

Donghyuck gets a bit shy and stops midway.

"Princess don't be shy, come here."

Donghyuck walks over to Mark crawling onto the bed, trying to be as seductive as he can.

As Donghyuck crawls Mark smirks placing his hand on the younger's round ass. He slid his hands up until he got to his waist and pulled him closer.

Donghyuck was now straddling Mark, it felt different but they both enjoyed it, no doubt.

"Daddy, thinks Princess looks very sexy."

Donghyuck just hides his face into his hands.

"Are you okay? Don't be nervous, it's okay you don't have to be shy when it comes to me."

"I-I ... it's just that-"

"Tell me, hyuck."

Donghyuck looked at Mark and seen nothing but concern and worry. He believed it too since Mark always calls him princess.

"I'm a v-virgin Mark."

"That's okay, we're just having fun here. To be honest with you I'm a virgin too."

"No, there's no way that you can be a virgin I mean look at you, you're Mark."

"Hey, what is that supposed to mean? And remember princess looks can be deceiving."

"I-I know."

Mark sat up and wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist.

"If you want to take it slow, then I'm okay with that because as long you're comfortable then so am I"

"No, I mean I appreciate it but I want this."

"You want this?"

"I want to do this, silly."

Mark smiled and stretched up to give Donghyuck a quick peck on his lips. But a quick peck turned into a full blown make out session. Both of the boys running out of breath but continue anyway, their lips colliding perfectly. They loved the way their lips feels on each other's, it's like the perfect fit.

Donghyuck begins to feel all on Mark's almost developed abs, he was getting there but wasn't fully there yet. He rubbed all over making Mark get deeper into the kiss, squeezing Donghyuck's ass due to the pleasure he was feeling from Donghyuck's magical touch.

Donghyuck feels excited and wants to further what they're doing, he slowly begins to grind on Mark's growing erection. Both of them feeling so much pleasure breaking from the kiss. Mark tilts his head back as grips onto the back of Donghyuck's dress.

"Mmmm, prin...nrghhh...cess." Mark moans.

Donghyuck breathing begins to hitch as he gets out of breath and gets sort of tired. Even so he wanted more, he didn't know what it meant. But a feeling of excitement and neediness rushed over him. He wanted more, he needed more.

Mark pulled Donghyuck by the collar of his dress softly as he realized that Donghyuck was slowing down. He scooted closer to him and tugged on the collar of his dress exposing his collar bones slowly placing his mouth on them and gently sucking on it. Making Donghyuck go insane, it made him more needy and it felt weird it wasn't a feeling he's used to.

"M-Mark..nrghhh"

Mark stoped sucking on Donghyuck's delicious sunkissed collarbones until there was nothing but purple spots all over. Slowly making his way up to Donghyuck's ear afterwards.

"Its daddy, not Mark." He whispered followed by biting the top of his earlobe.

Donghyuck just shivered, his head titled back. He then grabbed the band to Mark's shorts while looking down.

"Can princess take it off?" Donghyuck asks while licking his lips his eyes not leaving Mark's erection.

Mark just nods and Donghyuck proceeds.

-
*hides* omggg what did I write? Anyway..I hope y'all enjoyed I guess..