[ 32 ]

Long chapter ahead! Oh and smut.... ;)

It was a Friday morning and Donghyuck was happy. Not only was Friday his favorite day of the week, but this weekend he was going to spend some time with Mark. He got out of his bed and quickly went to brush his teeth. Afterwards, he went to the kitchen to find his mother making pancakes.

"Good morning mommy." Donghyuck says, while wearing a sweet smile on his face.

"Morning Hyuck, you seemed to have woke up in a great mood."

"Yes I did, because like why not? Plus, you're making pancakes which just makes everything even better."

"Yeah, pancakes are your favorite. But something has to be up. You're way too happy, I mean I am glad that you are. But why?" She asks, while flipping the pancake allowing the uncooked side to cook.

"No reason at all actually. I am just really happy. You should be too, I mean the sun is shining and you're really pretty so-"

"Hyuck, what do you want?"

"Nothing, can't your loving son just admire his loving and pretty mother?"

"These days? Not really. So spill Donghyuck Lee!"

"Okay, okay. No need to use my whole government name man. But, I was wondering if it would be okay if I could spend the night at Chenle's this weekend. I'll be back on Sunday."

"As long as your room is clean, I see no problem with why you can't spend the night."

"Yay! Thanks mom, you're honestly the best ever. Like no kidding."

"Shut up and eat these pancakes before I change my mind." She says, while passing Donghyuck a plate of pancakes.

"Okay." He smiles, showing his pearly white teeth in the process.

*
Donghyuck walked happily to Chenle's house wearing a smile on his face, and with pep in his walk. He couldn't of been more happier that he was going to spend the weekend with his boyfriend. He of course had to let Chenle know what was going on, just in case Donghyuck's mom decided to call or text him. You know, so Chenle can have his back.

He finally arrived to the porch of his best friends house, the wood creaking as he stepped closer to the door. He both quickly and eagerly put his hand out to knock on the brown paneled door. After just a few seconds of hearing shuffling around the house and seeing the peep hole moved, the door finally opened up to his blonde friend.

"Chenle, my bestie, my best buddy, how are you today?"

Chenle raises his right eyebrow, while he folds his arms across his chest. "Um Hyuck, what the hell is it that you want?"

"Excuse me? How dare you greet me such way? I'm your best friend whom can come over whenever he wants. Why must I want something from you?" Donghyuck asks after dramatically gasping and widening his eyes, acting as though he was offended.

"Well maybe because you greeted me like you wanted a favor. You literally sounded like an ass kisser. Like come on, 'my best buddy, my bestie.' Are you kidding me? You most definitely want or need something from me. So spill!"

"That doesn't prove anything, I mean you're my best buddy and bestie. I was just reminding you how close you are to me."

"That's some bullshit, besides you never ask how I am doing. Usually, once I open the door you barge in and go straight to the kitchen looking for my snacks. Where's that Donghyuck at? You want a favor, so tell me what that favor is."