[ 40 ]

*

He thrusted into him one last time before they both collapsed on the bed together, their bodies tangled. They stood quiet while trying to catch their breaths. The bed was a mess, they were a mess, both sticky and sweaty.

"Wow." Was all that left Mark's mouth as he ran his fingers through his hair and starred at the ceiling.

"That was amazing." Donghyuck said, watching Mark stare blankly at the ceiling.

"How many rounds was that?"

"I don't know, all I remember is waking up and now we're here." Donghyuck giggled cutely, while thinking about it.

Mark turned, now looking into Donghyuck's eyes. Donghyuck smiles, he places a soft kiss on Mark's nose and then one onto his lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you princess." Mark says, this time being the one to kiss Donghyuck on his lips while pulling his body closer.

"How would you like to spend the day?"

"I don't really care what we do as long as I'm with you."

"How cheesy." Donghyuck says, playfully hitting Mark's shoulder.

"But it's true, plus are you sure you could even walk? After those many rounds we had I don't think we'd be able to do anything today."

"Oh, right. I just want today to be special for you. Do you want to hang out with your friends?"

"Baby, I'm fine being here with you. Besides, they don't know I am even here and I don't feel like being questioned."

"They're probably texting your phone right now."

"They are, that's why it's off. I'm sure your mom and friends are texting you too."

"They most likely are, but I don't care." Donghyuck says wrapping his arms around Mark's neck.

"Yeah, I don't care either. I just care that we're together right now. So let's forget about everyone else okay?"

Donghyuck nods, nuzzling his head into Mark's chest.

"So, what are we gonna do about school? Can we ditch everything and never look back?"

Mark laughs at the younger while shaking his head "No Hyuck, we still have to go to school."

"Aw."

"It's important that you get your education and I don't want to ever get in the way of that. I care about you a lot."

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Yes, you have. A lot of times actually, but I could hear it again to be honest."

"Well good, because I mean I will tell you regardless. But, I love you so so so so so much. Pretend I said so a million times, I would've but that'd just last a lifetime. Then we won't even have time to do couple things cause I'd be so busy saying so a million ti-" Donghyuck was cut off with a pair of lips on his own.

Mark wraps his arms around the boy's hips securely, pulling him closer until their bare stomachs touched. Their lips collide perfectly together, as well as their tongues. Donghyuck moaned into the kiss as Mark used his thumbs to make a circular motion on his hipbones.

He then moved his hands from his hips to ass, lightly rubbing the sore area while deepening the kiss further. After awhile they separated from the kiss, and were practically gasping for air.