[ 37 ]

So,
this is just a short chapter.

Donghyuck began to pace back and forth around Jeno's living room, he couldn't believe what he had sent Mark last night. He had an extremely bad headache and he vomited over 5 times, due to his hang over. He felt super shitty, for drunk texting Mark and from this stupid hang over. He knew that he'd never drink again, or at least not for awhile.

He grabbed his phone and starred at the message again, it showed that Mark had read it. Donghyuck sighed, he desperately wanted Mark to respond to his messages but that was just too good to be true. Besides, this message probably pissed Mark off. Why would he respond?

To Mark:
look, i am really sorry. i was just drunk, i hope that you can forgive me. i mean i just really miss you and you haven't responded to my texts. i'm sorry mark. pls don't stay mad at me, i still love you.

Sent at 10:05 a.m
Read at 10:07 a.m

Mark is typing....

Donghyuck starred at his phone in awe, to say he was shocked that Mark was typing was an understatement. His heart was beating out of his chest while he waited for a reply.

From Mark:
Drunk????
10:08 a.m

From Mark:
Why were you drinking?!
10:08 a.m

From Mark:
Hyuck don't do this to yourself.
10:09 a.m

To Mark:
do you forgive me?
10:10 a.m

From Mark:
Please tell me why the hell were you drinking!!!
10:11 a.m

To Mark:
so you don't forgive me???
10:11 a.m

From Mark:
Just tell me why you were drinking. Damn Hyuck.
10:12 a.m

To Mark:
fine, wanna know why i drank last night?
it's because of you. it's because of everything!
i miss you so much. i have been texting you, pouring out my whole heart to you this whole week!!!!! you didn't even respond to me. you just kept reading it and making me feel like you didn't care about how i felt at all! you don't even come to the pizza shop anymore, but all of your friends still do. i miss you so much and it hurts so bad. i never felt the pain that i am feeling right now. it's so unbearable. it's hard to deal with. i just wanted to drink my feelings away, even though i know it was just temporary as i am hurting all over again.
10:13 a.m

From Mark:
I get it, you're hurt. I'm sorry. I am sorry that you have to feel this way. All I've ever wanted was to make you happy. I still love you too. You're all I ever think about. You're what keeps me up until 4 am crying, cause I wished you were lying next to me, wrapped in my arms. It's not my fault, I didn't choose for us to break up. It's your mom. Your mom told me to stop seeing you and I don't want to disrespect her any longer. Hell, I'm doing this for you. I don't want you to get in trouble anymore. All of this for a 3 years age gap? It seems ridiculous. I just want to be with you. I miss you. I love you. But please, don't drink anymore princess. I don't want you to damage yourself.
10:15 a.m

To Mark:
i am already damaged.
10:15 a.m

To Mark:
i need to see you again.
10:16 a.m

To Mark:
if we miss each other, what's the point of staying all hurt, when we can just see each other????
10:16 a.m

From Mark:
What about your mom?
10:17 a.m

From Mark:
It's too risky Hyuck.
10:17 a.m

To Mark:
she doesn't have to know.
10:18 a.m

From Mark:
What are you saying Hyuck?
10:18 a.m

From Mark:
You want to sneak around again???
10:18 a.m

To Mark:
run away with me mark.
10:19 a.m