[ 12 ]

Donghyuck watched as he and Mark's feet walked across the concrete. He really couldn't believe that their feet will be leading them to Mark's house. He still didn't know how to feel about all of this. It's all happening so fast that it almost feels as if it were a dream. Donghyuck then started looking up from the ground slowly and noticed that he and Mark's hands were still intertwined together. His cheeks heated up after this realization.

"Princess?" Mark's calm voice spoke.

Donghyuck quickly came out of his trance looking over to Mark, to realize that Mark was also looking his way. Their eyes met and it's like no matter how much they wanted to look away and continue their path to Mark's house they just couldn't. None of them wanted to break from this gaze.

"Y-yes.." Donghyuck answers lowly still looking into Mark's big brown eyes.

"Um, you okay?" Mark says breaking from the trance and looking straight as he walked.

"Yeah, what makes you ask that?"

"Well. It seemed that you were out of it. You were just starring at the floor..." Mark says awkwardly.

Donghyuck didn't know what to say so he stood shut. A silence fell upon them and neither of them knew who was going to speak first.

"So, what's your house like?" Donghyuck asks randomly after he felt like the silence was irritating.

"Um, it's spacious, and has 3 bedrooms. The living room and the kitchen is together though as if it was a studio. But there's not much to it. There's also a bathroom." Mark says shifting his eyes to the side as he thought about it.

Donghyuck just giggles at Mark's cuteness.

"What about yours? I mean I seen the outside but not the inside.."

"It's a small house that's good enough for me and my mom. It has two bed rooms with a bathroom upstairs. And downstairs has a pretty big living room as well as a kitchen. Oh and I have a bathroom downstairs too."

"Wow, two bathrooms? Lucky you, sharing a bathroom with my friends suck."

"Really? Try sharing with a woman. My mother takes like an hour showering with an additional hour of putting makeup on. And I have to wait so long just to take a bath since there is no bathtub in the downstairs bathroom."

"I guess that is a tad bit worse." Mark shrugs.

Donghyuck just smiles.

"So, we are here." Mark says, after forever.

Donghyuck looks at the small but cute grey and White House and thought it was really nice. It had a nice porch in the front that had a wooden rocking chair on it.

"C'mon let's get inside" Mark says dragging Donghyuck by his hands, yes they were still holding hands.

Mark quickly grabbed his key out and unlocked the door.

"HEEEEY WHO IS HERE?" Donghyuck hears an obnoxiously loud voice call out.

"Ugh don't mind my annoying friend Yuta. He's one of my roommates."

"Annoying huh? What a nice way to talk about your friend you blonde headed bitch. Hey I'm Yuta." Yuta says to Donghyuck holding out his hand for him to shake.