Chapter 13

He was on top of me. His lips were collided with mine and moving in a hunger driven rhythm. His hands were all over me touching me in places and ways that drove me absolutely insane. I moaned softly enjoying his soft touches.

It felt good. It felt really good and I wanted more.

He moved from my lips down to my neck sliding his soft lips down my skin as he moved to my chest and down to my stomach eventually licking the lower part of my stomach just above the line of my boxers.

I felt his fingers tickle my skin as he slid my boxers down.

I prepared myself for what was about to happen, but right before it happened I woke up in my bed with a sharp exhale, completely covered in sweat.

I was breathing heavily and my whole body was shaking as I was practically on fire.

"Fuck..." I muttered to myself as I remembered my dream.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I took a few deep breaths trying to even out my breathing as I brought my cold palm to my burning forehead.

My hair was wet too. Goddammit, how fucking sweaty was I?

I snuggled down into my bed trying to relax as my muscles were almost hurting from the tension.

I was still panting though and just to make things better I was so painfully hard too.

Agh fuck, there was no cooling down now, I realized.

I looked at the few rays of sunshine coming from the window that wasn't fully covered in my pitch black curtains. My room was on the second floor there was no way someone could see or hear me from the outside, so I just looked towards my door that were closed shut.

"Okay." I whispered to myself trying to get rid of the paranoia and guilt that built up inside of me because of what I was about to do.

I swallowed thickly then closed my eyes slowly sliding my hand down my boxers. I slowly wrapped my fingers around my member trying not to make a sound.

I haven't done this many times before. I haven't really done anything sexual before. All of this was so fucking new to me, and it felt so weird. Especially considering what image popped up in my head as I started to move my hand up and down my length.

My thoughts flew to Josh almost immediately. To his body dripping in hot water as steam flew around him. To how close he stood to me and how weak I felt next to him. To how suddenly dark his eyes were.

I moved my hand a bit faster feeling the ecstasy raise in me.  

My thoughts led me to the things my subconscious wanted me to think about.

I moved my hand even faster as I imagined Josh pinning me up against a wall while that dark thing played in his eyes. I wanted him to be dominate with me. Something about the thought of him losing control because of me made something in my stomach tighten as I let out a quiet moan.

My thoughts wondered to how would it feel if Josh was the one touching me like this right now. He would probably be better at.

I imagined Josh on top of me. I imagined that it was his hand sliding down my body and into my boxers. I imagined his fingers wrapping around my member and suddenly, in my mind, it was his hand that was jerking me off the whole time while I moaned under his touch.

I moved my hand faster still focusing on the thought of Josh doing it to me and it was like I entered a trans.

God, it felt so good. Oh my God, it felt too good.