Chapter 12: Hospital

(Rarity's POV)

The ambulance arrived just a few minutes later. They placed her carefully on the stretcher then put her in the ambulance. I rushed my way to go inside the ambulance but someone stopped me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't come inside" said the paramedic. I didn't protest I just nodded my head.

The ambulance then rushed to the hospital.

"C'mon we'll take my car" Rainbow Dash said. We hopped inside her car and she sped off to the hospital. The whole ride to the hospital was dead silent. No one talked there were just sobbing, coughing and sneezing. None of us is smiling and Pinkie Pie's hair is now straight.

•••

Rainbow Dash turned off the engine and we rushed to the hospital.

"Hello we are here to see Applejack" Twilight told the lady behind the desk.

The lady checked her computer.

"You can't see her right now. You have to wait in the waiting room" she said. We nodded and as we sat down on the chairs in the waiting room. Fluttershy is crying in Pinkie Pie's arms, Rainbow Dash is pacing around the room and Twilight is playing with her fingers slightly crying while I'm sobbing ruining my makeup.

•••

"Um are the friends of Mrs. Applejack?" A doctor asked entering the room. Rainbow Dash stood up and said,

"That's us"

"Okay well my name is Dr. Whooves. It turns out that Applejack has lost a lot of blood and there are chances that she might die. Besides that, she has two broken ribs and her left leg is fractured" Dr. Whooves said. We nodded our heads and sighed sadly.

"Can we see her doc?" Twilight spoke up.

"One at a time" he said as he smiled and gave us the number to her room which is room 362. We took the elevator up to the 3rd floor. We then found Applejack's hospital room.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Fluttershy asked.

Rainbow Dash went in first. Then it's going to be Twilight, then Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and finally me.

•••

It was finally my turn.

I opened the door slowly then closing behind me. The curtains were closed, the lights were turned on and only the monitor is beeping slowly. I see Applejack laying down on the hospital bed with a mask on.

Seeing my baby hurt is making me sad. This is all my fault. What have I done?

I walked slowly making my way beside Applejack. I held her right hand and cried softly.

"I'm so sorry Applejack... I shouldn't have listened to you... I love you so much" I mumbled as I kissed her cold lips softly.

I then felt a pair of lips kissing me back.

"I love you too Rares..." Applejack mumbled softly caressing my cheek.

"Y-you're awake!" I yelled shocked. She chuckled as she nodded her head.

"I-i have to call the doctors!" I stuttered making my way out of the hospital room.

My baby is finally okay...

A/N: You have reached the end of the chapter! Thank you for 100+ votes on this story and 40 followers! I'm so happy! 😁 Love y'all!