Chapter 17: (I don't have i title...) 😅

(Applejack's POV)

It's been days that my girlfriend hasn't been texting me. It's getting me worried.

What if she's cheating on me?

Nah she's probably busy or something...

I took my phone and called Pinkie Pie, one of Rarity's best friends.

"HELLLOOOOO?"

"Hey Pinkie it's me Applejack"

"Oh hey Applejack what's wrong"

"Well Rarity didn't text me for days and check if she's okay?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay thanks I really appreciate it"

"No prob Bob!"

"....Bye"

"Bye!!!"

(Pinkie Pie's POV)

I hang up and called Fluttershy about the conversation between me and Applejack.
I asked her if she can come with me to Rarity's place and she agreed.

We've arrived at our best friend's place within a few minutes. Right now, we're on the porch knocking on the front door.

"Oh hello Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy how can I help you?" Rarity's mon asked, smiling.

"Oh we're here to see Rarity" Fluttershy replied.

"She's upstairs with her friend" she told us, letting us in. We thanked her and went our way upstairs to her room.

I opened her bedroom without knocking.

"Hey Rarity your girlfriend called and-" I said entering the room to be shocked of the view in front of me.

"OMG! RARITY WHAT THE FUCK?!" Fluttershy and I yelled at the same time. Rarity and a dude were making out on her bed. Our best friend cheated on Applejack with some guy.

"Girls?! What are you doing here?! Get out!" Rarity yelled back. The guy is just confused probably asking questions in his head.

"Not until you explain what the fuck is this!" Fluttershy yelled at the top of her lungs, furious.

She didn't respond nor the guy beside him.

"YOU'RE FUCKING GIRLFRIEND JUST CALLED ME TODAY SAYING THAT YOU WEREN'T TEXTING HER FOR DAYS. SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU SO SHE TOLD US TO CHECK ON YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT WE SEE?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE HER RARITY!"

"I...I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled ashamed of herself.

"Don't say sorry to us! Say it to Applejack you slut!" Fluttershy yelled at her.

"I don't know what happened to me girls...." Our so called best friend mumbled.

"You know what? We're done with you. We don't wanna be friends with cheaters" I grumbled angrily as we strode down out of her house, tears streaming down my face.

"How are we going to tell Applejack?" Fluttershy asked, wiping her tears off her face.

"I don't know Fluttershy..." I sighed

A/N: Story is almost completed! There will be a sequel I promise you. So this story just reached 2k views and 187 votes! Thank you so much guys! And my other book, "My Celebrity Crush" reached 4K views and 300 something votes I don't remember and I'm to lazy to check 😜

Thx again for the love and support! I love you guys!

Have an amazing day/night ☺️