Chapter 16: Gone Wrong + A/N

A/N: Please read my note at the end of the chapter please!

*3 days later*

(Rarity's POV)

I've been texting Applejack a little less and hanging out with Fancy Pants a little more which is not normal to me. What the hell is wrong with me? I have a girlfriend! My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Applejack. My heart started to flutter as I answered the call.

"Hey Baby"

"Hey Jackie"

"How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good now that you're here"

*giggles*

"I miss you so much Rares"

"I miss you too"

"When are you coming back to Ponyville?"

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe soon"

"Oh ok"

"Rarity your friend, Fancy Pants is here!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Who the fuck is Fancy Pants?!"

"He's just a friend baby nothing more"

"He better be..."

"Anyways, I have to go now. I'll call you later ok?"

"Ok. Love you Rares"

"Love you too Jackie"

I hang up and quickly changed to my long sleeved light grey sweater with a black heart illustrated in the middle, black skinny jeans, my grey beanie and a pair of grey vans. I then went downstairs to see what Fancy Pants wants.

"Hey Rarity" he waved. I waved back checking him out. He's wearing a light blue denim jacket and underneath is a white shirt, some black jeans with black vans and a black beanie. I bit my lip at the sight. He looked really handsome.

"Eyes up here beautiful" he said lifting my chin up. I blushed at the statement.

"I can't help it, you're just so handsome" I told him, honestly. He smirked and complimented, "You're not so bad yourself dear. You look really beautiful" I blushed and thanked him.

"Not to be mean, but why are you here?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend time with me" he stated nervously looking down at the floor.

"Sure I'll spend time with you!" I told him giving him a warm hug. I could smell his cologne when I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smells like flowers. I quickly pulled out of the hug.

"Mom we're going out!" I yelled.

"Okay but be back before dinner!!" She yelled from the kitchen. We headed out of the front door and he dragged me to the park. Once we arrived, we sat down on a bench and stared at the sun set.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me looking at me with his blue crystal eyes.

"Anything" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"U-um" he stuttered then took a deep breath, "I loved you since the day we first met. You are beautiful inside and out and I wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck. "If y-you d-don't want to be w-with me it's a-alright I-I can w-wait" he was stuttering non-stop. It was dead silent thoughts invading my brain.

You already have a girlfriend. You love her not him. Say no say no say NO!

"U-um sure I would like to be your girlfriend" those words completely went out of my lips by accident. He squealed out of joy as I froze. Shit what have I done! Why the fuck did I say that?!

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips placed against mine. Just like that, I kissed back. His lips felt different than Applejack's. Her's taste like sweet apples but soft and his taste salty but dry. I quickly pulled away and told him, "I have to go my mom probably needs me"

"Oh okay do you want me to walk you home?" He asked, discouraged that the kiss didn't last long.

"Um no it's alright. My house is down the street." I said awkwardly.

"Ok stay safe" he told me giving me a smile.

"Thanks you too" i said and quickly ran home.

"So how was your day honey?" My mom asked me placing the plates on the table.

"It was okay" I lied.

"Go call your dad and sister and tell them that dinner is ready" she told me. I nodded my head in response and went to call the rest of my family for dinner, thoughts from the park evading my mind.

A/N: Yasss 2 uploads in one day!! Hope you like it so far! ☺️ Anyways, thank you for 54 followers! We're halfway there to 100 😅 Anyways, I really need your opinion for my next book, the season 2 of "My Celebrity Crush". Um I did a cover for the book and I need to know if it's good or not. It's called "Better Together"

So what do you guys think? Let me know!

Have a good day/night! 😁