Chapter 18: Party

(Rarity's POV)

They stormed out my room leaving me in shock and guilt. I looked at Fancy Pants worriedly. I expected him to dump me but he didn't. Instead, he comforted me and invited me to his friend's party to forget about everything that happened. I tried texting Applejack but of course, she didn't answer.

We arrived at the party within 10 minutes and we hoped out of the car. The house is really big like a mansion. There were tons of people in the house, backyard and the front porch. We entered the mansion and it immediately smelled like alcohol. Music blasting making my ears ring. We were greeted by a man with blue eyes and blond hair.

"Hey you came man! Is this you're girlfriend?" He asked, checking me out.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend" My boyfriend answered his question.

"It's nice to meet you. My name's Blueblood! And you are?" He asked me smirking while kissing my hand.

"R-Rarity" I answered blushing.

"Well do you guys want to drink anything?" He asked us.

"Uh yeah, I would like alcohol please"

"Beer" Fancy Pants answered beside me.

"Alright" he said and left to get our drinks.

--------

I drank 10 shots of alcohol so far and Fancy Pants and I are dancing on the dance floor.
I looked at his crystal blue eyes and they were gorgeous. His eyes reminded me of Applejack for some reason. I have to distract myself. Fancy Pants invited me to remove my thoughts and to distract myself not to think about Applejack. I only did the one thought that came in my mind.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back immediately putting more passion into the kiss. He pulled back and whispered in my ear seductively,

"Let's go upstairs"

WARNING SMUT!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO READ IT!!

IF NOT THEN READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

IF THE NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T UPLOADED YET THEN READ MY OTHER BOOK!!

IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ MY OTHER BOOK THEN READ THE BOOKS OF OTHER PROFILES THAT I FOLLOW IN MY PROFILE THEY'RE REALLY GOOD!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Fancy Pants x Rarity!!!

I nodded my head in response as we rushed upstairs to fin an unoccupied room. Luckily, we've found one close to bathroom. I opened the door and pushed him on the bed attacking his lips. He moaned at my dominance and kissed back with hunger. I ripped his shirt off revealing his toned abs. I bit my lip and kissed his chest all the way to his V-line. I unbuckled his belt and slide down his pants. I palmed his crotch trough his boxers and he moaned in response. I smirked and took off his boxers revealing his huge dick.

"How long are you?" I asked.

"9 inches."

I smirked and trailed spit around his length, giving him a blowjob. He moaned and pleaded me to go faster which I did. I kissed the tip of his penis and my free hand playing with his balls. His moans get louder and louder everytime when I massage his balls.

"Shit R-Rarity I-I'm cumming!" He screamed releasing his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it and kissed his lips passionately. He pulled back and said to me seductively,

"You're wearing to much clothing baby girl"

He removed my shirt off and unhooked my bra. He sucked on my right nipple and his hand playing with the other. I moaned as we switched positions. Now, I'm on the bottom. He unbuttoned my pants as I felt his crotch touching my area and I immediately became wet. He realized it,  and smirked as his took off my panties.

His dick became immediately hard as he saw my wet area. He slowly licked me and I was already a moaning mess. He then put a finger inside of my and thrusted slowly. I moaned louder when he added a second finger. He kept thrusting until I came into his hand. He licked his hand and fingers which made me wet again.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked. He shook his head as he checked the dressers in the room and luckily, he found one. I grabbed the condom from his hand. I opened it and slid it down on his cock.

He immediately pushed in my entrance. We both groaned as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Hurry daddy.."

He went faster as my nails scratched along his back.

"I'm cumming!!!" I screamed.

"Fuck me too!" He moaned. I can feel a sensation in my stomach cumming my juices around his dick. He came after a few thrusts.

"Damn that was amazing baby girl..." he said as he payed down beside me panting.

I closed my eyes as I let sleep take over me.

A/N: I warned ya... 😅 Maybe I should write a fan fiction of Rarity and Fancy Pants they're kinda cute together what do you think? 🤔