CHAPTER 16!!!

OKAY SO BEFORE THIS CHAPTER BEGINS, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT TODAY (3/31/17) IS THE FIRST DAY I'VE BEEN ON THIS ACCOUNT IN MONTHS! AND TO SEE THAT THIS STORY HAS 3K VIEWS AMAZES ME! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! SO, BECAUSE OF THIS, AND THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOU WANTED ANOTHER CHAPTER, I PRESENT TO YOU: CHAPTER 16!
---
"You ever wonder what life would be like if we weren't dead?" Leo asked. Him and Takumi were sitting on top of a hill.
"Probably more suffering than we've already been through, if you ask me." Takumi mumbled.
"Possibly. But do you think-." Leo began.
"I already know what you're thinking, and no way." Takumi interrupted.
"You know what this whole situation reminds me of?" Leo asked.
"What?" Takumi asked.
"It's kinda like Romeo & Juliet, if you ask me." Leo replied.
"Don't bring up that cliché love story." Takumi chuckled.
"At least we're reunited in death." Leo sighed.
"Yeah, at least we got that." Takumi sighed. They stayed silent for a few moments, taking in the scene laying before them; a grassy field with flowers, a bright blue sky with almost no clouds, and the slight breeze blowing leaves from trees through the air.
"I wonder how our families are doing." Takumi said quietly.
"It's only been two days since my death, three days since yours," Leo hummed, "I bet they're still grieving."
"You wanna go check?" Takumi asked.
"As long as we get to see mine first." Leo said, smiling.
"Of course, my lovely prince." Takumi smiled.
                                     XxX
It turns out that both the Nohr and Hoshido families were gathered together. Both sobbing over the corpses of fellow family members.
"Well would you look at that." Leo sighed.
"Both families? Together? That's new." Takumi chuckled.
"We can't hear them, only see them and feel their emotions." Leo mumbled.
"What's your family feeling?" Takumi asked.
"Sadness. There's so much of it, its overwhelming." Leo replied.
"Same with my family." Takumi sighed.
"Wait, what's this?" Leo asked.
"What's what?" Takumi asked.
"Ryoma and Xander...they're...shaking hands?" Leo asked.
"You're right. Maybe they're making up!" Takumi exclaimed.
"If only we were there to see it in person." Leo sighed.
"Yeah, if only." Takumi sighed.
"Well, it's good to know that our families have finally made up." Leo stated.
"Right." Takumi grinned.
"Now, how about we continue our lives?" Leo asked.
"But we're dead." Takumi replied, chuckling. Leo rolled his eyes and grinned, "I mean continue living our lives in heaven! You know, as angels."
"That sounds like a great idea." Takumi replied. He held Leo's hand and kissed his lips softly.
"I love you so much, Takumi." Leo said, starting to blush.
"I love you too, Leo." Takumi replied with a smile.