-four-

Shortly after their conversation, the bus reached their school and Hunter simply got up and left. It shocked Cadie, but she felt bad that he hadn't said any goodbye.

By the time school was over, Cadie felt like she was going to throw up. Hunter would probably be on the bus home. He would probably call her by something other than her name, or heck, maybe he would ignore her. All she knew was that she had far too little social experience to handle him.

She had made a bet with herself that by the end of the week, Hunter would be one of the populars, because all the populars were insanely attractive. And from all her observations she knew that naturally, attractive people hung out with other attractive people. Cadie didn't consider herself very attractive.

A poke in her side not only interrupted her thoughts but made her scream.

Another thing Cadie was good at? Being ticklish.

"Ah, so she is ticklish. This should be fun," Hunter said mischievously, appearing out of nowhere.

Cadie just blinked and stared at him. Who did he think he was? She hadn't seen him all day, and now, standing outside of the bus, he thought he could touch her?

"What was that for?" She asked.

Hunter just poked her again before getting onto the bus.

Maybe she should have been annoyed, but every time he looked at her, Cadie felt butterflies. Oh gosh, could she already have a crush on him?