-seventeen-

Song on the side it Someday by The Strokes because I just imagine it playing in the background lol.

"Okay, so first you have to grab a spoon and listen because this is important, you have to fill the spoon up like about this high," Caide said showing Hunter the heaping spoon full of peanut butter.

"Like this?" He asked allowing her to see his work.

"Perfect! Alright, so get your bread. But just make sure the slices are as similar in thickness as possible because otherwise the ratio is messed up. And then just spread the peanut butter all over it," Cadie instructed.

Hunter mimicked her exact movements. He had never been so precise with anything else in his life.

"Oh, good job, you are really good at paying attention. Alright, so this next part is crucial to perfecting the ratio. You grab a banana and you have to use exactly 3/4 of it." She picked up her banana and cut at what seemed to be exactly three quarters of the banana and peeled it. 

Hunter did the same thing and waited patiently for his next instructions.

"Now, you have to kinda smash the banana a little and then split in half so you can put one half on each side, like so," she said.

Once they both had their bananas in place (Cadie had to help Hunter a little) the doorbell rang. 

Hunter stayed in the kitchen as Cadie opened the door to her mom.

"Oh, so this is the boy? I thought you said he wasn't cute!" Mrs. Martin gushed.

Cadie's face blushed bright red and she practically died of embarrassment.

This was for sure making the list of moments when Cadie wanted to disappear off the face of the Earth.

Whew! This was a really long chapter and I know you have been waiting for this so I hope I did okay... Blah, okay, so I will be uploading the eating of the sammiches and rest of the conversation with Cadie's mom later. Love all you crazy bananas!