-twenty six-

Cadie and Hunter ended up going to a little ice cream shop to celebrate, and then Hunter dropped Caide off at her house.

"So, I guess I will see you Monday then," he said with a smile.

"Yep! And you'll come with me at lunch to see what part I got, right? Our teacher said they would be posted by then," Cadie replied.

"Of course, hey, I've gotta run, my mom is kinda freaking out. But, I had fun and I'm really proud of you. Not that I ever doubted you would be able to ace your audition, but I'm glad you believed in yourself."

Cadie smiled. "I had fun too. Now get home before your mom stops you from hanging out with me," she said, playfully pushing him out the door.

"Not even God himself would stop me from hanging out with you Cadie Martin," Hunter said before getting into his car and backing out of their driveway.

Cadie walked inside and sat down on the couch. This was the happiest she had ever been in her life.

Graham walked in and sat down next to her. "What's got you smittin?" he asked.

"Uh, actually I've got to ask you something,"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, it's just I wanted to know if it was okay that I liked Hunter? I know he is your friend, but he is my friend too and he is so nice and oh gosh, his eyes an-" Caide started to ramble, but Graham cut her off.

"Oh dear lord please shut up. I love you, and Hunter's my friend, but just no making out in front of me, okay? Gross," he shuddered.

"Graham! I wasn't saying I want to make out with him! I mean I wouldn't mind, but I just thought you should know in case we started going out."

"Whatever you say," he said before ruffling Caide's hair and getting up.

SHE CONFESSED! xD

Double update, woot woot! Uh I don't know how you guys did it but this has almost 4,000 reads. I don't even know what to say.