-twenty-

Wow, chapter 20 already? I can't believe it! Massive thank you to all my supporters and readers! Much love <3

 By April 10, Cadie and Hunter had been spending every second of free time they had together. One time, Hunter had even skipped practice to help Cadie with her monologue.

She was still extremely nervous, but 5 days before her audition, Cadie had her whole monologue memorized. It was a piece Hunter had found online for her; the best part was that the character was supposed to be nervous, so if Cadie messed up it would just add effect to the nervous vibe she was supposed to have.

"Hey, do you want to fit in one more practice after school on Thursday?" Hunter asked Cadie two days before her audition.

"Actually," Cadie said, "I feel like I have done this the perfect amount. I think if I practice anymore I will only get worse. Like if you practice the peanut butter banana ratio too much you will mess it up."

Hunter smiled. Over the past days he had really seen Cadie grow. She was happier, and in turn, he was happier. Maybe she would finally be able to go out with him; but he wasn't going to push her into anything.

"Well that's great. Gah, sorry. I've gotta run, practice starts in a few minutes. But I will be there for your audition." Hunter smiled.

"Awesome," Cadie breathed out and gave him a hug. She could breathe again, at least for the next few days.